Marketing and PR Specialist
- Managed day-to-day PR, including media relations and pitching news outlets
- Wrote PR, marketing and social media content (e.g., pitches, blogs, press releases, bylined articles, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram posts, Tweets, social media calendars)
- Coordinated the design of client websites, print collateral, e-blasts, capability statements, and brochures
- Researched and built media lists
- Developed and implemented integrated marketing and PR strategies, social media strategies, and employee engagement
at this job
Corporate PR Specialist
- Managed bi-weekly, multi-state, 1,600+/-,9 location, large volume payroll processing, including balancing, reviewing, auditing, and analyzing all payroll data, including tax reconciliation.
- Balanced, and approved 2Q16, 3Q16 Federal, State, City and Local, tax filings prior to provider submitting to appropriate agencies.
- Processed payroll labor reports, importing payroll into other data bases, generated checks, processed pay cards via Global Cash Card, off cycle payrolls, pay advices, piecework with and without hourly information in compliance with OR and WA state regulation for harvest employees, and special bonus batches in Ultipro.
- Reviewed Time Management entries via, touch control time clocks at locations.
- Balanced Life / STD / LTD / and volunteer life benefits invoices for the years of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015 and 2016 with payroll deductions, for a $293M credit from vendor.
- Reviewed and reported when scheduled time off was being set up in the scheduling module, after payroll importing task was completed, resulting in vacation, sick, and personal hours not being deducted from annual bank. Completed mass audit on used time vs time paid, and corrected benefit/PTO plan information resulting in a change of 3,261 hr. unused to hr. used.
- Set up scheduled reports, completed new reports in Business Intelligence (BI) to adapt toward changing business needs.
at this job
Freelance PR Specialist
- Pitched story ideas to reporters for PR agency, Whitegate PR.
- Created media pitches and distributed to consumer and business media for medical clients at PR agency, Pascale Communications.
- Media trained Pascal Communications client patients.
- Proposed public relations strategies to clients.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.