Assisted plants in implementing lean manufacturing concepts within the supply chain.
- Reduced inventory an average of 40% per site by implementing plant floor managed inventory control processes, which used min/max and visual Kanban.
- Developed and implemented material pull processes to support material flow from distribution center to assembly areas. Material pull process included: pull based on consumption, delivery windows, delivery routes, and line-side delivery.
- Achieved substantial cost savings by working with the Director of Logistics and Warehouse Manager by reworking duplicate stocked items.
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders, negotiation and supplier development for accessories and logistics services.
- Established safety stock levels to ensure customer service levels are maintained and KPI metrics are met at 95%.
- Developed strategies resulting in 10% annual savings and 20% reduction in plant inventory levels.
at this job
Access Planning Analyst II
Managed Ethernet Capacity for all of US markets by writing financial plans to order new capacity and managing them from circuit requisition to installation
- Facilitated process improvement process to bring Ethernet NNI's cycle time down 33%
- Guided provisioning teams ensuring circuit re-term dates were met resulting in savings of $10,000 a month
- Assisted on migrating customer circuits from low utilized Ethernet circuits and disconnecting unused Ethernet circuits resulting in $650,000 savings in 2014 & $600,000 in 2015
- Collaborated on a Capacity Management Tool that pulled new reports to better analyze raw data needed for circuit migrations cutting manual research by 50%
at this job
Retirement Planning Analyst, Corporate Benefits Department
Managed a 401(k) plan including relationship with vendor and four nonqualified deferred compensation plans. Acted as subject matter expert for escalated issues received from HR Shared Services and other business areas.
- Led annual enrollment for nonqualified deferred compensation plans; created enrollment materials and conducted information sessions. Monitored ongoing compliance with section 409A regulations.
- Participated in all plan audits to ensure compliance with Plan rules and federal regulations.
- Partnered with finance, vendor and actuary to prepare 401(k) and pension plan Form 5500 filings. Worked with vendor to ensure distribution of required notices to 401(k) participants.
- Collaborated with retirement director, legal, vendors, payroll and IT to implement plan changes and system enhancements.
- Streamlined election process for nonqualified deferred compensation plans by automating enrollment and creating separate email account for distribution of communication materials.
- Developed training materials for HR Shared Services to use for quick resolution of routine inquiries.
- Participated in redesign of total rewards statements by recommending text changes to increase employee understanding of benefit plans and validation of data.
at this job
Business and Planning Analyst
Responsible for payment and collection of security deposit pertaining to terms of lease agreement, reporting updates each month to Controllership and Treasury. Served as Focal Point contact for Finance Accounting in Mexico. Accountable for Records Retention, expired lease documentation and invoices. Demonstrated ability to accomplish deadlines and analyzing urgent issues until complete resolution. Prepared all written correspondence for Leasing Manager, routed all leases for review, approval and final sign off. Ensured that timely payments of monthly rents and miscellaneous invoices are paid accurately and on time. Primary contact for all tenants keeping the Leasing Manager fully informed and only involving when deemed necessary.
- Recovered $500K of delinquent funds through diligent collections efforts for USA and Canada on Subleases for 2014.
- Primary contact for resolving invoice issues with internal and external customers, by providing constant communications to project completion.
- Maintained status records of invoices for each Blank Purchase Order by tracking and monitoring spending in excess of $4M for Global Real Estate Americas.
- Provided cost center coding for check deposits to Global Business Services/Financial Accounting. Processed, tracked and reported rental income from tenants.
- Recouped in excess of $800K for 2014 of Operating Expense reconciliation collected 81% of outstanding statements in 2013 and achieved 90% collection improving by 9%.
- Records Coordinator for Global Real Estate while ensuring expired leases were documented accurately.
- Created and maintained "customer oriented" atmosphere to encourage open communications and cooperation resulting in a significant positive increase in all round customer experience.
- Retrieved to date $4.5M of Tenant Improvement Allowances. Provided monthly updates to the Project Team.
at this job
Associate Strategic Planning Analyst
Managed a $260M annual software maintenance portfolio including monthly accruals and forecasting. Processed hundreds of annual software maintenance renewals. Verified use of the software, validated contract compliance, obtained approvals for SOX purposes, processed purchase orders, updated asset management system records (Maximo) and prepared invoices for payment.
- Negotiated additional reductions on contract renewals where possible
- Checked Accrual/Forecast for renewals addressed and corrected any variances then reported to Management
- Monitored the portfolio and outstanding accrual balances and identified opportunities for vendor settlements in support of annual cost savings objectives
- Identified and recovered over $3M in vendor settlements upon initial portfolio review
- Worked with Contract Managers on invoice pricing to ensure correct accruals and forecast in the system
- Implemented the use automated processes for renewals, including the use of Ariba Buyer, that reduced the amount of manual effort required to process renewals
at this job
Planning Analyst, Mexico, Colombia and Guatemala
- Built control panels, collaborating with buyers across the company, for 21 material categories to successfully assist them in contract negotiations worth $236 million of yearly spending.
- Provided insight to directors and managers by analyzing procurement process data, to help them design the required strategies to achieve the company’s performance objectives.
- Developed a supplier’s deliveries performance monitor and implemented it as a weekly report for buyers in Mexico, increasing supplier’s on-time deliveries from 87% to 93%.
- Oversaw the quality and on-time delivery of weekly workload reports to buyers, managers and directors.
- Trained and indirectly supervised Analyst assigned to the Metrics department.
at this job
Strategic Planning Analyst
Designed metrics, created a dashboard and update weekly a patient satisfaction dashboard for hospitality and physician services
- Developed, implemented and maintained a strategic growth monitor to predict patient volumes and revenues
- Planned and successfully coordinated ten patient satisfaction focus groups with over 220 CDH observers and 110 external participants. Created action plans for each unit which resulted in over a 20 percent increase in patient satisfaction scores
- Scheduled, created staffing plans, and authored content for quarterly House Rounds meetings for 3,000 employees
- Supported service line planning for several areas including Neurosciences, Pediatrics and Women Services
- Provided materials for monthly leadership meetings, quarterly board meetings and annual board retreats
- Prepared quarterly reports for leadership including a market area profile, product line profiles and competitor analysis
at this job
Senior Inventory and Materials Planning Analyst
Supervised 52 union employees (25 direct reports in 8 work areas) in a light industrial environment.
- Collaboratively planned and scheduled workflow for manufacturing operations for fabrication and assembly.
- Scheduled and released work orders for 8 work cells; managed external work processing for 15 work areas.
- Scheduled shipments of products to domestic & international customers. Maintained 98% on-time shipping.
- Responsible for analysis, control and reporting of internal and external inventories valued at over $4.5M.
- Investigated, analyzed, and reconciled all variances to determine root causes and corrective action including developing and implementing processes, procedures and training programs.
- Developed, implemented, and managed an effective cycle count program for raw materials, WIP, and finished goods.
- Analyzed MRP system reports to support the materials plan.
at this job
Planning Analyst Specialist
Responsible for [company name] (5 presses totaling over 100 million litho impressions and 4 coaters totaling 55 million coating passes per year) and Coil Lines (2 shears totaling 40 million shearing cuts per year). Monitored inventory control and eliminated slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Prepared justification for increasing length of run to improve efficiencies.
- Developed and implemented cost saving procedures.
- Communicated daily with internal customers to ensure needs and expectations were met.
- Worked with shipping to ensure items were delivered as promised.
- Ensured make to stock and safety stock programs were in place.
- Approved and implemented preventive maintenance schedules.
- Assisted with preparation of budget and forecast for raw materials.
at this job
Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Developing complex financial plans for Financial Planner's clients, reviewing plans for completeness, accuracy, and suitability, discussing advanced planning concepts and implementation scenarios, and special projects.
- Developed and led campaign to engage Financial Planners in utilizing planning software by marketing the Planning Department's services and resources. Company-wide engagement increased by 8%.
- Rewrote user guide for NaviPlan financial planning software.
- Wrote and published numerous department related documents for company wide distribution.
- Developed intricate spreadsheets to model different portfolios that were used by entire Planning team.
- Worked closely with IT team testing software prior to rollout
- Took 60% of inbound calls daily serving as advisor/coach to other financial professionals using various financial planning software platforms.
at this job
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours