Managed, recruited, trained and supervised a team of part time employees, including ongoing development, in-field audits and coaching
- Maintained positive relations with retail/nightlife decision makers; expanded the market to over 100 new locations for increased activity
- Ensured market and employee compliance with all company, client based, State and Federal guidelines
- Analysis of weekly and monthly reports to insure achievement of market goals and metrics
- Weekly completion of paperwork, including payroll, inventory, fixed assets and consumer insights
at this job
Oversee all Sales and Operational activities with annual sales of over 5.3M. Recruit, hire, evaluate, and discipline at all levels within the division. Point of contact for key customer accounts. Monitor Sales activities and results, providing consistent feedback to maximize sales staff performance. Analyze profitability on a per invoice basis, initiating corrective action as necessary. Evaluate work quality of sub-contracted installation labor at the job-site level. Develop management staff for increased levels of responsibility within the organization. Manage variable costs of P & L through detailed oversight of approved expenditures.
- Consistent sales volume increases of over 200% per month vs. prior year sales.
- Drove customer base increases while maintaining customer retention.
- Key customer satisfaction metrics increase of 28% in less than 6 months.
- Developed and successfully implemented changes providing organization and structure to both warehouse and field procedures.
- Provided leadership in the transformation of a group of employees to a team atmosphere.
at this job
- Managed all aspects of a global market segment of B2B supply chain related products that generated over $30 million in annual revenue. Directed all activities within this segment including product management, product development, marketing, branding, market strategy, demand generation, data analysis and pricing.
- Led the marketing of the company's products in this market segment. This included developing strategies to grow the revenue of existing products in the segment and developing new products that would meet the customer's needs and generate new revenue.
- Directed all planning, forecasting, market analysis, market research and competitive analysis for this market segment. This involved analyzing internal and external data, tracking competitors, and monitoring market activity. Used the resulting information to develop appropriate strategies to grow the market, forecast demand and create reports that could be distributed to sales, executives and others throughout the company.
- Grew revenue in this segment by 9% in on year. Achieved this by creating a program to expand engagement with existing customers through the creation of integrated marketing programs featuring new content, email, social media and other means. Responsible for devising the strategy, selecting the customers, creating the marketing content and tracking the program.
- Increased sales in this market segment by $2.4 million through the introduction of five products over two years. Responsible for identifying the product need, translating that need into product specifications, developing the product and leading the go-to market strategy.
- Generated incremental revenue of $1.1 million among existing customers by developing a program to bundle the core product with an ancillary product offered by another company, thereby creating a more comprehensive offering. Responsible for identifying the opportunity, negotiating with the partner, and devising the marketing roll-out strategy.
at this job
Visual Market Manager
Advanced and managed merchandising and store brand presentation for 30 retail locations. Partnered with district management teams to develop training and store-level execution plans to drive gross margin, visual differentiation and market share growth.
- Created and implemented store level training programs each quarter to educate and retain store associates
- Established in-store talent pipeline - working with store managers to identify and cultivate key associates
- Interacted with the consumer to ensure merchant and visual decisions met consumer expectations
at this job
The position required training, development, and success of 8 shops totaling 55 people. Success for these shops would include excelling at customer service, shop standards for front and back rooms, producing budgeted sales, loans, and revenue numbers, while continuing asset controls.
- Turned around a struggling market by developing the team in place, making changes in personnel where necessary, and overall culture change.
- Played key role in getting company initiatives created and rolled out to shops
- Developed daily/weekly/monthly procedures for the team to keep their focus on customer service
at this job
Oversaw; daily activities, achieved sales goals, reviewed financials performances with location managers. Set measurable/attainable goals for each location and reviewed goals with each location manager. Managed; fleet utilization, revenue per unit, revenue per associate, daily dollar average, profit per rental per day, and KPI reviews. Coordinate regional staff scheduling, reviewed location work performed to ensure complete, timely and consistent results.
Perform account reviews and identify areas of opportunities. Serviced under-performing accounts to identify issues that needs addressing in-order to increase referrals.
- Maximize team’s success through effective leadership, coaching, and training.
- Risk management, loss prevention, labor/expense control, maximize profitability, oversaw use of P-cards, implemented security measures for equipment, are followed at all times.
- Analyzed branch records/reports daily and discussed trends with operations and city manager, reconciled daily and weekly rental receipts audited and cross referenced with rental agreements. Ensure monthly reports are completed on time for Area Manager.
- Recommend/implement expense control solutions, make impromptu visits to branch to observe services offered to customers at the rental counters including; rental vehicles, selling of incremental products and responding to customer's inquiry, objections, and issues.
- Monitor rental contracts to ensure rates and expenses are being charged appropriately, and monitor associate performances.
- Oversaw training and development of new associates and the on-going performance assessment of existing associates, maintained productive working relationships with current accounts, and perform additional duties and tasks as required by the company.
- Make sales calls to prospective accounts within assigned territory, and participate in company marketing efforts and special company projects.
- Compiled and presented location performances at monthly managerial meeting.
at this job
Manage inventory and orders for a 1.2 million dollar store.
- Communicate with contractors and local business to find out what projects were going on in the market that had paint needs.
- Oversee a staff of five other people, including an assistant manager, 3 part time
- Assist in creating, planning, and executing a sherplan for the following year. Detailing
- Collaborate with the local sales representatives in my market with any information on large upcoming projects.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.