Designed and delivered over 30 company consolidation and reporting solutions to customers. Integrated solutions with other reporting / analysis tools and served as lead solutions architect and subject matter expert. Worked with 2 - 20 person project-delivery teams comprised of client and [company name] personnel.
- Enabled independent delivery of services in field by mentoring North American Team members in best practices.
- Expanded implementation that reached clients from mid-level $50M revenue to multi-billion dollar revenue by mastering company consolidation software and implementing at client sites.
- Avoided auditing issues by ensuring delivered solutions complied with Financial Accounting Board Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Established trusted advisory role for long term engagement by performing business and financial analysis and developing system / business requirements.
- Improved client data analysis and financial reporting by developing internal proficiency with multi-dimensional analysis tools.
- Established optimal information collection and modeling strategies for troubleshooting systems issues or data flaws by conducting extensive data exploration and analysis.
- Improved training materials delivered to market by collaborating with [company name] training team and rewriting consolidation materials.
- Assisted in several [company name] sales wins by collaborating with sales and pre-sales teams worth over $10M, writing effective request-for-proposal responses and detailed project plan proposals.
- Contributed towards product success by delivering solution implementations over 90% on-time and within-budget, achieving over 80% positive client referrals.
at this job
Lead and Architect supporting Workday implementations for clients coming from PeopleSoft, SAP and Legacy Mainframe HCM/Payroll applications spanning across multiple industries. This includes recommending best practices, strategies, and solution approaches, managing deliverables and timeline as well as hands on Integration and Report development, working with client teams and vendors, and leading Integration and Reporting workstreams.
- Lead, architect and developer of complex integrations solutions including Data Warehouse, Payroll, Time and Absence.
- Reporting architect recommending Reporting Strategy, Legacy to Workday report mapping and gap analysis, Manager and Executive dashboard strategies.
- Architect and developer of complex custom reports including Composite, Excel Template, and BIRT reports, with proven proficiency in Manager and Executive dashboards, Metrics and Scorecards, and Big Data.
- Mentor and Subject Matter Expert contributor to the community including presenting at Workday Altitude in 2015 and 2016.
- Practice lead developing standards and best practices, harvesting reusable assets, training and developing internal resources and offshore teams.
- Designed, developed and executed on a Data Warehouse solution adopted by University of Washington and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute.
- Developed data comparison tool using Microsoft Visual Studio with a SQL Server backend that was successfully used to do a 100% Payroll data compare at Wholefoods with an 85k+ employee payroll.
- Provided strategic consulting and leadership to Reporting workstreams for institutional reporting beyond Workday at University of Austin, Texas.
- Led Integration workstream, assigning tasks, managing forecasts, workload and facilitating communications across functional teams. Oversaw the development and successful delivery of 85+ integrations at Wholefoods.
- Coached and mentored techical and reporting resources in [company name] local and offshore delivery centers improving service delivery in emerging environments.
at this job
- Responsible for building a focused strategy and M&A capability within a 2500 person top-tier consultancy with a global remit working with C-level clients and other senior executives
- Sold and delivered the first set of M&A (both buy side and sell side) assignments for PA in the A&D sector, and worked with other markets (e.g. aviation, health/life sciences, energy, manufacturing, data analytics, etc.) in PA in developing best practice for commercial due diligence
- Increased the firm's exposure to new customers and paths to market through an extensive personal network and by participating in conferences and hosting industry related roundtables
- Support a number of commercial clients that possess limited exposure in non-core markets on growth, market, budgetary, and strategic support with their non-core portfolios
- Managed and trained teams with little to no experience in industry focused capabilities to support strategy and M&A assignments
- Introduced the firm to a new set of C-level and senior executive clients in the US and Europe
at this job
Network Managing Consultant
- Facilitate sales meetings with new business clients. Manage all small Network, PC Software upgrades on small projects.
- Manage network technicians.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
- Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
- Advocated for end-users to perform testing and problem analysis for server, desktop and IT infrastructure work.
at this job
Managing Consultant/program Manager
Successfully planned, executed, led and evaluated Financial Services client projects to ensure project objectives were successfully achieved. Projects included call center optimization, investment distribution expansion and operational efficiency improvement. Ensured this occured through:
- Building, managing and providing overall direction to project teams
- Coaching, leading and motivating project team members
- Developing proposals for projects, performing risk analysis and managing change control
- Creating project charters that outlined scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timing
- Developing and delivering presentations for client engagements
- Being fully accountable for on-time, on-budget delivery of all project results
at this job
- Retired my family’s business of nearly 50 years (Golf & Tennis World) due to my father's passing
- Transitioned new store managers into the golf/pro shop at a private country club that was managed by my father for close to 20 years
- Sold off all remaining inventory and closed out all active accounts/balances
- Ended all vendor relationships
- Took time for bereavement
at this job
IT Managing Consultant at Princeton Information Consultancy Services, NYC Area
- Onsite Managing Consultant Major Incident/Problem Senior Manager under the ITIL foundation framework for the MetLife Bank N.A. and Home Loans division of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Collaborated with large Underwriter base for daily process resolutions.
- Incident engagement for high-severity issues affecting the nationwide MetLife processing environment. Actively engaged in Problem resolution and Change Management issues.
- Review client process line and inventory management. Analyze incidents and collaborate the results with support teams and make recommendations to enhance processing. Research all triggered incidents.
- Championing the successes of [company name] with continuous process improvements and strategic initiatives. Implementing process improvements that make a difference at MetLife and their Nationwide mortgage processing platform.
- Service desk improvements and upgrades to documented application procedures (Run Books) that provide Help desk associates assistance with Incident assignments during initial investigations. All contact information for Managers, Supervisors, Technicians and Vendor related issues.
at this job
Managing Consultant - Solutions Lead/sales Solution Professional
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects and deliver them to a successful conclusion
- Assist with translation of corporate vision into strategies to achieve business growth
- Contribute to the development of new business by utilizing consultative skills to assess
- Establish positive interactions built on trust and integrity with a wide variety of superiors and peers, leading to project, client and company success
- Convey thoughts, ideas, recommendations and technical information in a clearly understood and concise manner across business and IT counterparts
- Develop delivery strategies that exceed client expectations; facilitate problem analysis and decision making with customers and team members
- Effectively manage expectations across customers, peers and leadership
- Continuously improve knowledge/skills to ensure customers receive (and acknowledge) the highest possible value and return on their investment
- Drive tangible and sustainable improvements in overall solution capabilities
at this job
Managing Consultant OCC Risk Analyst
- Oversight Project manager for target teams to include all lines of default, Loss Mitigation, Risk Control Self-Assessment, Short Sales, Modifications, Recovery for loan servicing.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures set forth by State, Investor, Agency and Company requirements
- Managed 130 FTE with 10 Team Leads 30 quality analyst
at this job
As a Managing Consultant, I partner with financial firms on engagements including policy and procedure gap analysis, mock SEC exams and risk assessments, while consistently completing project deliverables on time and under budget for our clients.
- Evaluated the compliance program of registered investment advisors and identified gaps versus SEC regulations and industry best practices. Developed specific work plans to close the gaps as well as increase the use of technology to improve the overall compliance environment of the firms.
- Advised senior compliance executives on all aspects of new and existing regulations on their current and proposed business lines and the identification and assessment of risk associated with the business.
- Led mock SEC exams for investment advisors by testing activities of the firm that had been deemed vulnerable by our risk assessment, and providing detailed analysis on how they can improve their day-to-day compliance infrastructure.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.