Sold over $1 million dollars in investment products within first six months of being licensed ranking me top 3 in the branch for the year 2011.
- Exceeded sales quota by 100% through acquisition of new accounts on a monthly basis.
- Acquired an average of […] of new money for the bank through outbound sales calls and appointment setting.
- Effectively managed relationships of customers totaling more than $75,000 in assets assuring an excellent customer experience through constant outbound phone communication.
- Recognized for outstanding customer service throughout the Manhattan market for the months of August and September 2011.
- Finished number 2 out of 15 bankers in total production for year 2011 in the branch.
Licensed Banker to Financial Advisor
Within six months with Citizens I was able to work my way up to a Financial Advisor role in which I was able to build a two million dollar pipeline in two months. In 2014 as a financial advisor I have built client relationships that earned PNC Investments / PNC Wealth Management six million dollars in assets in a six month period. I have also grown my managed book of business by almost one million dollars in that same amount of time generating a revenue trail for the company and myself.
- Secured strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients through continuous follow up and service
- Conducted relationship reviews to learn about the client's current and future financial goals / needs then provide customized strategies to help achieve them
- Created activities, (networking, calling strategies, client events) for generating opportunities to offer services to create revenue
- Leveraged relationships with business partners to better fit the client's growing needs and form cross-sell opportunities for the organization • Provided exceptional client service while assisting them with all of their financial and investment needs
- Conducted team meetings on all facets of business from policy and procedure, sales, as well as customer service
- Worked effectively with team members, peers, and managers to identify and develop new opportunities for assets / revenue
at this job
Personal Banking Specialist - Licensed Banker
Led the sales of a variety of different banking products and services catering to the needs of bank clients. Provided expert financial advice to both consumer and business customers while managing a large pipeline of demands for mortgages, auto loans, home equity lines, credit cards, etc.
- Designed, developed and implemented campaigns to accelerate the growth of branch pipeline of products and services for consumer and business banking customers
- Analyzed existing bank customer relationships and profiles to proactively seek out new opportunities to recommend solutions to help clients achieve financial success
- Handled and resolved a variety of different customer issues and concerns while building a rapport and ensuring client comfort
- Recognition: Top Banker in district for 6 consecutive quarters. Top 5 in region for total sales in 2014.
Relationship Banker Ii/licensed Banker/branch Designee
Top-performer with proven success of consistently meeting and exceeding retail and investment sales goals, operational expectations, and customer expectations.
- Exceeded monthly and quarterly checking, savings, and lending goals for consumer and small business.
- Strong focus on outbound sales with 30% of accounts self-sourced.
- Increased revenue by $15K with sales of annuities and life insurance as a licensed banker.
- Attained #24 out of 943 in the company in overall sales rankings.
- Achieved 100% on Branch Annual Review by conducting self-audits and coaching associates to develop attention to detail and strive for operational excellence.
- Improved mystery shop scores by 5% in 2011 by creating and implementing a coaching plan, leading by example, and assisting in the development of action plans for each associate.
at this job
Senior Licensed Banker II
Ranked 1st in the district & 2nd in region among 96 Sr. Licensed Banker IIs; Achieved 310% of sales goal upon 5 performance metrics.
- Managed a portfolio of business & personal accounts by profiling, actively cross-selling, outbound calling, appointments & partner referrals with special emphasis on lending & financial counseling.
- Held onsite appointments with other companies to explain the benefits the Wells Fargo@Work Program while gaining new clientele.
- Developed & maintained relationships with existing & new customers by delivering excellent product knowledge, financial advice.
at this job
Branch Manager and Licensed Banker
Responsible for talent management. This includes developing teammates professionally through coaching and support. Setting clear expectations with follow up and accountability.
- Conduct outside sales to bring in new business banking relationships, while also maintaining and expanding existing personal and business client base.
- Managed two of the Savannah's largest offices and increased sales production and overall performance in both. (Mall Blvd and Chatham Pkwy).
- Proven track record of consistent performance in sales and service by regularly meeting and exceeding branch sales goals.
- Top 3 is sales production for all license bankers in Savannah area since 2010. Currently ranked #2.
- Currently producing 30%+ of all home secured lending production for Q3 2012 in Savannah area which consists of 14 branches.
at this job
- Consistently exceeded sales goals; ranked top 3% in the US: Citistars award in 2006 and 2007, Citibank NA's
- Ranked #1 banker in Austin/San Antonio area for 3 consecutive years; top 3 in Upper East Side Manhattan area
- Developed and managed high net-worth client relationships through problem solving, working under tight
- Established credibility and strong client rapport by effectively assessing client needs in all areas of personal
at this job
Trained Wachovia peers and management team on internal systems and implementation plans
- Acquired $5 million monthly in sold and referred investment assets from retail banking clients
- Cross-sold products and services at Bee Cave branch leading to $24 million in deposit growth in 1st year open
- Advised corporate clients and high net-worth individuals to help increase deposit growth 18-30% annually
at this job
Ranked as a top performer in the Central Valley Region and won National Achiever Award in 2011 and 2012
- Generated a pipeline of more than […] in net revenue in 31 months by deepening relations with affluent clientele and implementing effective networking.
- Developed growth plans by identifying key clients, key targets and priority service lines.
- Conducted presentations to U.S. Military branches regarding Chase special military accounts
at this job
Financial Services Representative, Licensed Banker
- Promoted to co-lead the Savannah market in the SunTrust at Work Program in the first six months
- Achieved the status of On-The-Job trainer for new hires
- Acquired over $980,000 in principle annuity sales in one year, earning the #2 sales position in the Savannah market and the #10 position in the State of Georgia
- Exceeded sales goals by over 200%
- Established and maintained relationships with new and existing clients, determining their needs and advising them on the suitability of services and products
- Educated and sold clients products including life insurance, fixed annuities, loans and lines of credit, and deposit accounts
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.