Defined business requirements and project managed product launches from initial discussions through to final product creation.
- Project managed multiple simultaneous product lunches ensuring business targets were met.
- Created new operational processes for new products allowing the product team to deliver bespoke services while still adhering to operational rules
- Created reporting tool to allow Annual Price Increase to be applied to legacy billing systems
- Provided statistical reports on product creation and modifications for senior management to evaluate the success of product launches.
- Created end to end workflow tool, reduced average product creation lead time from 11 weeks to 8 weeks
- Created new product suite to migrate 55K users off legacy platform to new self-service tool
- Managed billing migrations to SAP billing helping to sunset legacy billing systems
at this job
Lead Analyst, Merchandising Systems
Worked on multiple roles supporting the needs of the merchandising division of the company. Roles included managing onshore and offshore quality software teams, liaison among several stakeholders to analyze, communicate and validate requirements. Acted as a project manager in charge of projects plans, budgets and resource allocations.
- Served as agile quality lead, performing business analysis and testing using agile methodology.
- Managed and delivered 2 large merchandising projects ($1.5M) within planned timeline and budget, including project for online upgrade for e-commerce initiative.
- Served as merchandising lead for a 10-month long price consolidation project requiring management of 4 matrix teams. Tasks included working with business on agile sprints, functional specifications, project management, test planning, auditing, execution, and status reporting to stakeholders. Project was a hybrid combination of waterfall and agile methodology.
- Worked as quality merchandising lead for major rewrite project that lasted over 16 months. Multi-tasking included project and budget allocations, monthly processing of work orders and invoices, development of functional requirements and metrics reporting. The project started on agile methodology with 3 remaining phases of waterfall methodology.
at this job
- Collaborated with assigned teammates to conduct research, analyze and deliver presentations on real estate finance and modeling topics to members
- Presented on Net Operating Income and Cap rate, and current key emerging trends such as the impact of technology on residential and commercial real estate
- Devised Excel workshop to introduce the fundamentals of Excel to members
at this job
Engaged in the bid and proposal for a new engagement, which involves providing a customized business solution to the client, by utilizing [company name]'s Component Business Model for banking and tailoring it to the needs of the client.
- Working with the team to create a Statement of Work (SOW) and the proposal.
- Identified opportunity areas for growth and differentiation, by understanding the client's current capabilities.
- Working with the team to define the future state (desired outcomes) and outline the transition plan.
at this job
Lead Analyst/project Manager
Work as a subject matter expert/ product consultant for the [company name] for implementation of MC-Track Application. The application allows in managing the MCO's contracts and report generation for tracking the timeliness, quality and operational metrics. Lead the end to end communication between the State stakeholders and relay to our internal product team, development and testing teams for any product feature requests, enhancements, defects as part of the implementation
- Part of the Product implementation for the Medicaid Management Information systems(MMIS) at the [company name] - Health Care Authority
- Manage the overall delivery, timelines and client expectation for the Release 1 and Release 2 of the product implementation
- Analyze existing system and process documentation to respond to inquiries related to system processing or to identify documentation impacts related to proposed system changes
- Plan and execute user acceptance and integration testing of software features before promotion to various environments
- Provide training and education to internal and external customer on the new feature functionality
- Collaborating with cross-functional team, including product team, software architects and services, to propose system solutions
- Liaison between the BI reports team and end state users for developing requirements and criteria for Cognos reports that is part of the product implementation
- Provides end user education for the interpretation of business data relevant to the business unit
- Involved in the research, review and update of various artifacts such as configuration workbooks, user guides and release notes
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.