Ordered, received, issued, and stored equipment, supplies, and food valued in excess of $20,000 weekly to support 900 customers daily
- Conducted inspections daily to determine supply related needs and to ensure facility safety and security
- Selected above peers to instruct formal classroom training for 50 personnel on food handling procedures and federal health and safety regulations and policies
- Tracked all accountable funds within the facility daily and verified weekly deposits were submitted on time with an average weekly amount of $25,000
- Planned personnel work assignments for 20 personnel supporting 2 shifts, training schedules, and a monthly meal calendar
- Utilized Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create and edit training materials, maintain and update government spreadsheets, reports, records, and compose official memorandums
- Established, administered, and maintained on the job training programs for 20 personnel
at this job
Introduced prescriptive approach to inventory management to include aspects of receiving, quality control inspection, inventory control, issue, and return to inventory. Roles and responsibilities were clearly identified leading to increased productivity and faster customer response time.
- Increased [company name] Cycle Count accuracy by identifying and correcting established procedures on reconciling Cycle Count variance. As a result, replenishment of stock due to Cycle Count variance has decreased by 95%.
- Developed an automated sales order process giving the ability for each responsible department to update and view changes in real time. Established formal procedures prescribing roles and responsibilities for each department.
- 100% Cycle Count accuracy rating for 4106 items counted valued at over $107 million for the past six months.
- Participated in the Critical to Quality (CTQ) team for Materials Management.
at this job
Distribution / Inventory Supervisor
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of warehouse employees and their duties. Responsible for all research and root cause analysis of product discrepancy counts in the warehouse. Ensured all customer shipping requirements and needs are met consistently. Ensured all orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner. Develop and maintain operational plans to meet labor, quality and safety requirements.
- Coordinated operational activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of work force resources, material and equipment. Labor hours per product shipped/received vs a $70M sales forecast.
- Establish and adjust work schedules and procedures to meet daily business needs, keeping overtime to a minimum. Flexed work force hours with a large contingent work force (8 - 45 temps depending on time of year)
- Ensured all associates were trained/cross trained to comply with company policies and procedures, as well as customer specific needs.
- Successfully ran yearly Physical Inventory - met and exceeded PI goals: 99.6% or better without a WMS system vs a $22M inventory
at this job
Provided leadership, strategy, problem solving and inventory direction for local and national ad sales teams in Kansas City and Lincoln, NE.
- Strategic Restructuring. Set inventory allocations to reflect better sales flow in relation to sales team's use of airtime. Implementing this has led to a better inventory outlook and greater revenue opportunities.
- Pricing and Revenue Analysis. Created models for trending and pricing analysis. Interpreted data.
- Yield Management. Advised leadership on rate adjustments and how it would affect our bottom line. Focused on sellout and revenue data as business drivers.
- Created and managed a tracking system for high profile shows and events.
- Researched and set pricing grids for high profile shows and sporting events. Incorporated marketing and research data to price the market and get fair value for inventory we were looking to sell.
- Strategized with management, marketing, and research to roll out sports packages for the market.
- Led charge for sports category growth. MNF rev increased 45% since 2010, and in 2012 KC led all TWC markets in rev/sub for March Madness while being one of the highest in overall rev generated nationwide.
- Built inventory reports for sales management. Interpreted data and condensed for sales staff to use.
at this job
The only [company name] store in Chicago to date which has made over five million dollars in sales, with the highest volume of customer traffic that service over five thousands customers weekly. Manages and coach associates in performing their assigned tasks to ensure accuracy of inventory controls and back room operations, achieve budgeted sales and providing great customer service. Partner with the General Manager to reduce shrink, waste and other key areas within the profits and loss reports. Exhibited exceptional customer service at all times by delivering the proper solutions to clients, working across channels, partnering with 3rd party vendors, management teams and fellow associates in order to execute the clients request. I am an energetically motivated worker with a focus on creating a customer centric environment with experience in driving diverse teams.
- Opening manager (MOD), managing 20 employees in an establishment that serves over 900 customers a day 4500 per week.
- Coach associates in performing their assigned tasks while achieving the budgeted sales and providing great customer service. In concert with the General Manager look for any opportunities to reduce shrink, waste, utilize the appropriate volume of overtime and costs to improve the efficiency of the stores profits and loss (P&L).
- Monitored inventory controls effectively by ensuring 100 % accuracy of price and data entry of cycle count, zero balance, returns to vendor, returns to warehouse and cross channel returns (Dot com). Maintain stock levels; prepare reports and documentation for the company's internal and external audit process.
- Meet yearly goals: Conversion rate of over 65%, Customer satisfaction at .70% or more, Copy satisfaction above 84%, Tech satisfaction 80.0% with an in stock opportunity of .80% and lower. Decrease theft prevention from 70% down to 30% over the previous year.
- Improve local store profits by 19% YOY. Impacted department financial performance by decreasing return prevention by 20% down from the previous years of 45%, by partnering with the GM/AM to ensuring proper store scheduling is being maintained during peak hours.
at this job
Supervised the safe and efficient unload of the general merchandise trucks.
- Unloaded the Dairy trucks and ensure the observation of proper food safety procedures
- Logged invoices of all merchandise received
- Verified the arrival of high value merchandise
- Supervised Inventory Specialists during the picking and binning of merchandise to ensure proper procedure is followed, and maximum efficiency is reached and maintained
- Instructed new associates on safe use of heavy machinery and how to properly pick and bin merchandise to help the store maintain appropriate in-stock levels.
- Assisted in the mentoring of multiple employees that were promoted to hourly supervisor positions
at this job
Develop and maintain material list, inventory from inbound for proper storage, assigned material function for manufacturing lines. Work closely with demand analysts for inventory optimization.
- Monitor daily cycle counts to verify proper inventory levels. Trace possible stocking or receipt errors, reconcile, document any variances to determine the root cause and implement a corrective or preventive action, process improvements
- Trained and supervised both permanent and temporary staff. Created and coordinated work schedules to ensure coverage and smooth distribution operations.
- Effectively manage resources to meet stringent delivery schedules, by establishing and monitoring a set standard work instructions with load out time frames for each shipment that is performance based matrix to ensure continuous improvement for on-time deliveries.
- Analyzed operations, business and staff KPI performance matrix, and workflow processes; conceived and initiated improved communication through Kaizen or lean principles, performance measurements and assigned action items in order to meet customer's on-time delivery expectations and job satisfaction.
- Creating, training and assigning employee's assigned clean sweep area's as part of the daily 5'S program to maintain an operational team that is driven by sort, set in order, shine, standardize, sustain, practices.
at this job
Responsible for managing all inventory related information on company website to ensure complete accuracy for our customers.
- Complete knowledge of company software to edit, modify, and assist in daily activities.
- Organize credit and/or replacements for damaged merchandise from multiple vendors to contribute to company's overall profit margin.
- Manage customer's orders by printing invoices, organizing, selecting correct merchandise, and shipping product which range from 100 to 1800 orders daily.
- Handle customer returns and exchanges via phone and mail to supply customer with complete satisfaction.
- Responsible to organize product Model shoots for merchandise pictures by advertising, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates in order to update website with photos and videos that fully represent out organization.
at this job
Purchasing and Inventory Supervisor/property Management- Festiva Hospitality Group
Purchasing and Inventory Supervisor/Property Management- Festiva Hospitality Group
- Property management administration for four timeshare properties totaling 158 units.
- Responsible for collecting and reviewing all quotes, bids, and estimates for work to be done or purchases to be made at each resort.
- In charge of all monthly inventories, maintenance department payroll and maintenance department accounts payable. Helped build and manage maintenance and housekeeping supplies yearly budget.
- Organized and restructured inventory process and consistently come in under budget on terry and linen and house wares without sacrificing guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for detailed record keeping of certifications, licenses, permits, warranties, contracts, etc. involving risk management, facility management and personnel
- Served as Interim Maintenance Director for eight months until position was permanently filled. Have supervised and managed up to 10 employees. Scheduling and payroll experience.
- Served on Employee Satisfaction Committee and Resort Safety Committee
- Earned Employee of the Quarter and Employee of the Year in my first year of employment in 2010
at this job
Work parallel to vendor management teams and the technician floor to provide accurate part returns, ensuring success in financial transactions and part replenishment via reporting and team research.
- Research monthly Profit and Loss statements to provide corporate and local management with reports on trends and occurrences within parts-focused accounts.
- Manage internal and external vendors, striving and ensuring Service Level Agreements from both parties.
- Assist and facilitate third party initiatives by preparing work lists and organizing supply logistics.
- Provide performance reviews and goal alignment for individuals, setting specific goals and positioning team members to make the greatest impact.
- Attend and contribute to conference calls and quarterly business reviews, updating parts issues and creating action plans to help achieve internal and external SLA metrics.
- Mitigate program return parts issues, reducing out of warranty vendor rejections 50% YOY from FY13 to FY15.
at this job
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours