Incident Manager /senior Operations Analyst
Senior Operations Analyst at a Fortune 10 U.S., Fortune 26 Global Technology Company. Reports into the Manager of IT Operations. Works in association with engineers and management personnel in business, transportation, digital, manufacturing or other technologies. Manages and controls a cadence of incident lines in accordance with incident Management guidelines, conducts quick sport analysis of symptoms from production impacting outages to determine root causes of issues in network infrastructure.
- Lead and monitored 153 servers, 194 networks and 93 applications in the OnStar environment that monitor OnStar client abilities. Monitored 640 inbound/outbound modems to ensure two-way communication to OnStar enrolled vehicles.
- Developed incident, preventative incident, preventative incident tickets and reports.
- Provided additional technical support to troubleshoot calls from India, Brazil and China and performs maintenance on all systems.
- Authorized emergency break-fix requests, reporting details of requests to ECAB group
- Successfully utilized monitoring software (CCPulse+, SiteScope, Vantage, and AT&T, Verizon Call Data reports) to identify and proactively correct infrastructure issues before they impacted production
- Conducted live migration drills with sustain teams and advisor call centers to test response time of teams and functionality of Business Continuity Emergency Fail Over backup environments
- Produced complex playbooks and corrective action slides for high-severity incidents to streamline response time for future reoccurrences of issues and present initial drafts of CA slides to problem management.
- Lead and trained new hire escalation agents.
at this job
- Provided ultimate ownership and responsibility for end to end Management activities for all Severity 1 & 2 incidents supporting over 450 accounts.
- Formed, led, and drove ad-hoc Technical Recovery Teams to minimize business disruptions to clients.
- Documented and tracked the timeline of events that occurred in the process to resolution for each of the incidents managed in support of post mortem/root cause analysis.
- Performed notifications and status of all incidents to high level internal leadership and client while managing SLA's.
- Worked directly with Incident Lifecycle Coordinators to provide initial incident response.
at this job
Manage critical customer site outage resolutions for major customers. Coordinated plans of action with repair teams, and communicated expectations with Verizon and customer management teams.
- Lead my team as Duty Manager
- Collaborate with internal and partner repair organizations, from engineers to executive
- Manage, escalate, status, and assist, coordinating repair efforts on Service Assurance issues
- Served in the role of team subject matter expert for company tools in order to provide training for my peers and management, greatly improving overall productivity
- Provided basic desktop support for my team, to increase department efficiency by limiting downtime resulting from applications failures, and costly time spent with IT support
- Helped to tailor company tools to the specific needs of my department by being a member various user acceptance testing (UAT) teams
at this job
Service Center / Incident Manager
- Performed Incident Management.
- Monitored batch and backup jobs for a multitude of Business Units with various systems and packages.
- Performed application monitoring for clients.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.