Freelance Consultant Resume Samples
Freelance Consultants are self-employed professionals providing advice to businesses and individuals in areas such as management, accounting, marketing, and human resources. Typical activities listed on a Freelance Consultant example resume are identifying client issues, reviewing financial records, analyizng the competition, developing business models, and making improvement recommendations. The ideal candidate should showcase in his or her resume the following assets: business acumen, analytical thinking, problem-solving orientation, attention to details, excellent communication and presentation skills, and teamwork. Most Freelance Consultants hold a Bachelor's Degree and have studied management, accounting, business law, marketing, and communication.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Freelance Consultant Jobs page.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
- Provides marketing, advertising, and public relations solutions to local businesses spanning professional services and wholesale/retail establishments
- Prepares client communications and integrates brand standards and core values throughout the business
- Uphold client brand standards to ensure consistent consumer experience
- New media communications and marketing for independent creators and small businesses;
- Management and development of social media presence, both major platforms and niche networks;
- Assisting artists to tailor creations for online sales, through compelling content and community building.
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours
In partnership with
Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.