Provided expertise in developing positive relationships with various departments within a uranium enrichment facility located in Eunice, NM.
- Created strong relationships and working strategies within the local community with PTAC, SBA and Economic Development Corporation.
- Successfully created new business development contracts, which increased revenue 12% annually.
- Conducted research using quantitative and qualitative methods to identify relationship with client customer and employees; statistical methods included determining distribution of client customer and product lines and relative information to determine customer confidence through services and surveys.
- Orchestrated execution of strategic /organizational initiatives; translated strategy to application in business departments.
- Conducted appropriate analysis and strategic planning for short and long term recruitment.
- With vision led business transformation to include communication of leaders, managers, other employees and contractors in order to have efficient and effective performance without a duplication of efforts.
at this job
Executive Manager of the central office for two world-class golf courses, practice facility, restaurants and extensive banquet facilities. Responsible for marketing, menu and customer service programs, branding and public relations, special event and holiday program coordination/implementation, staff management, human resource administration, team member training/coaching, facility audits, and membership programs.
- Managed golf membership drive, increasing new member participation by 76%.
- Conceptualized and executed new annual holiday event, increasing venue visibility and growing holiday guest counts. Organized all special holiday events, increasing year-over-year customer base and revenue on an average of 11%.
- HR/Payroll Representative for a staff of 350-400, managing payroll and benefit programs. Coach team members to improve attitude, guest service skills, job engagement/results and long-term motivation.
- Initiated and implemented new concierge program resulting in increased global tourist exposure, guest golf rounds and restaurant visits by approximately 27%.
- Represent the interests of [company name] at Newcastle as a current Newcastle Chamber of Commerce Board Member. 2007 President of the Newcastle Chamber of Commerce.
at this job
Account Executive Manager
Created proposals and recommended cost saving solutions to customers including Fortune 500 companies.
- Generated sales leads and increased volume output with existing accounts.
- Analyzed cost of ownership of existing hardware equipment and performed competitive cost analysis.
- Performed business development to increase growth opportunities offering long-term value.
- Managed customer sales full lifecycle from recommendation to proposed solution.
- Served as billing liaison for customer issues and trained customers on operation of new equipment.
at this job
- Developed and implemented strategic plan to increase the overall efficiency of: the food division to 36.20% of store sales an increase of 4.07% to previous year
- Enhanced employee engagement by 26%(the highest score in the store) through talent management implementation of developmental initiatives
- Directly Managed a culturally diverse team of over 25 managers and employees and indirectly a team of over 200
- Communicated on a professional and technical level to all levels of the company from new employee to high- level executive visits
- Conducted internal and external interviews, analyzed personnel to identify training opportunities, challenged other managers to increase scope and refine interview techniques
at this job
Successfully opened two Marmi Shoes stores within the Georgia and Florida mall retail marketplace
- Responsible for P&L of $3.2 million. Storewide inventory twice per year
- Awarded "2005 Manager of the Year" - recognition considered among 30 store managers
- Increased sales by $278K in 2nd year
- My personal sales at the Orlando store of $380K in 2011 and promoted to Executive Manager in 2012
- Recruited, trained and mentored Sales Associates
- Increased P&L from $1.6 million to $3.2 million when transfered
- Managed a staff of 15 sales associates
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management for store sales plan to include merchandising, displays, promotions, special events and sales associate training and development
- Provided cross-functional team supervision, coaching and mentoring to sales associates to ensure individual team member accountability contribution for established sales revenue goals
- Continually developed strong, sustainable professional relationships with colleagues and clients
at this job
Executive Manager of Operations and Purchasing
Develop corporate strategy to drive efficiency in the supply chain at a corporate level. Manage purchasing, operations and risk for over 200 locations throughout the United States, Canada and India with over $400 million dollars in annual revenue. Direct 20 regional purchasers responsible for over $90 million dollars of direct and indirect spend.
- Independently manage relationships with the company's top five supply vendors
- Develop and implement a new wireless telecommunications program with AT&T that generates over $350,000 a year in savings
- Manage all of ARC's risk policies including Worker's Compensation, Property, Automobile, General Liability, and D&O; created protocol and standardized practices to generate workflow efficiency
- Reorganized employee compensation program to efficiently manage payment procedure for over 100 national sales representatives that resulted in a savings of $120,000 a year
- Implemented a centralized procurement platform to properly manage $90 million dollars in purchases for compliance control, centralized data collection and to lower administrative costs
at this job
Executive Manager for Sales Proposals & Marcom Manager
Developed creative deal making, compelling proposals, and industry trend setting ideas that led to over $5B in sales.
- Identified and managed 30+ high-level Cross Functional Teams to respond to billion dollar Customer Proposals (end-to-end proposal development).
- Managed the development, delivery, and presentation of over 30 winning proposals to customers.
- Managed all pricing inputs, and developed Business Cases for CFO and Executive approvals.
- Executed domestic and international event and meeting management, including scheduling, presentation and agenda development for executive-level events, trade shows, training seminars and conferences.
- Supervised a team of administrative and IT support staff.
- Managed and executed a high volume internal and external meeting/event calendar for the officer and executive team including the officer's participation in Board of Directors meetings, as well as all external board activity.
at this job
Responsible for satisfactory performance of 6 properties consisting of more than 800 units and 18 employees.
- Responsible for implementing policies and procedures for marketing the 6 communities and 2 new projects to include a 190 unit luxury community and a 40 unit restored historical mid-rise
- Increased occupancy from 68% to 84% during my initial 9months as on site manager
- Improved NOI by streamlining turn-key and supply costs
- Increased traffic weekly from an average 22 pieces of traffic weekly to 42 pieces of walk-in traffic per week by using different conversion techniques
- Stabilized property as on site manager over the course of 2 plus years property is currently 97% occupied and 102% leased
- Increased NOI compared to prior years' budget by over $100K
- Decreased concessions by half of previous year's budget
at this job
Supervise comprehensive operations of several multi-family residences including tax credit, market, and 55 & over communities in the metro Atlanta area
- Manage budgets and all audit procedures for properties in position's management portfolio, and provide leadership to community-level staff at all properties
- Maintain regular communication with Company leadership and property owners to ensure corporate goals are met, and resident needs satisfied
- Supervise and execute marketing efforts for communities managed
- Increased occupancy for first time since 2004 from 76% to 92% within first six months of portfolio management
- Supervised rehab of multiple down units left uninhabitable since 2005, and proactively marketed these units to ensure each was occupied upon completion of construction rehab
Account Executive Manager, Diabetic Medical Equipment Sales
Promoted & ordered diabetic glucose meters and shoes to internal medicine physicians, podiatrists, and in-home clients
- Delivered and programmed equipment: trained users on-site on how to use glucose meters & assisted patients with their diabetic shoe fitting and foot maintenance
- Conducted weekly Health seminars on prevention of complications and treating Type1 & Type 2 Diabetes
- Implement direct marketing campaigns to promote business
- Consistently achieved personal monthly quota of maintaining 35 delivers of diabetic shoes and 50 diabetic glucose meters
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.