Senior Events Manager
Served as the program manager for industry tradeshows and events. Established and leveraged awareness and communications plans across marketing business solutions. Translated marketing positioning into a customer-facing, integrated messaging/experience. Directed a variety of projects simultaneously. Collaborated with portfolio managers to design in-booth signage, print, online and multimedia assets/materials.
- Established goals and anticipated requirements, timelines and arrangements for events and tradeshows.
- Tracked and reported results for each event and managed all event budgets.
- Increased booth/actionable leads by 72% through solid planning, event execution and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Negotiated with event show management to realize discounts on show sponsorship participation.
at this job
Handled marketing for the venue including social media, email blasts, promotions, and in-house visuals.
- Coordinated all events: creative concept, promotion, event production, staff uniforms, specialty entertainment, and marketing.
- Composed all event contracts.
- Created and reported weekly sales goals.
- Managed all staff departments, scheduling, disciplinary, training, and team building.
- Led the lounge catering and setup teams to execute large catering receptions and sessions while organizing and managing all sponsors and affiliate accounts.
- Managed and responsible for service and booking multiple private, semi-private, charity/Fundraisers, catering and convention parties and accounts, while maintaining the client's superior satisfaction in their overall service experience and increasing revenue.
- Handled corporate, entertainment, and catering groups ranging from 10 to 500 from $500 to […]
at this job
Wedding & Special Events Manager
Responsible for all aspects of event management including: site inspections, contract negotiations, vendor selection, production of event materials and communication to all involved departments
- Developed and assisted with marketing and promotional efforts to produce revenue
- Managed banquet staff and oversaw kitchen staff
- Conducted weekly staff payroll and monthly inventory of goods
at this job
Mobile Marketing Events Manager, Pg&e Energy House Calls Tour
- Execute events at fairs, trade shows, music festivals, sporting events, and retail stores as part of a statewide mobile marketing effort
- Teach consumers how to do simple home improvement projects that will increase the efficiency of their homes
- Guide consumers through the interactive display elements, games, and videos present at our footprint
- Set-up footprint that will generate the most impressions and interactions depending on venue specifics (elements include: 10x10 tent or 20x20 tent, wheeled kiosk, and various signage panels)
- Supervise a tour team of 3, and up to 4 additional brand ambassadors depending on market needs
- Manage tour logistics: travel planning, hotel accommodations, and inventory tracking
- Manage tour budget: track operational expenses and complete expense reporting
- Document events with photos and reporting
- Drive and maintain 24ft box truck and Chevy Volt chaser vehicle
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.