Partner Manager / Event Manager
- Strategically supported channel and alliance partnerships for Dentrix Enterprise
- Increased revenue by 45% quarter over quarter within channel partner ecosystem
- Created new marketing strategies with the goal of generating new opportunities for sales team
- Organized all partner and client events such as dinners and social events for relationship building
- Developed long-term business plan for each partner with the goal of generating revenue and pipeline
at this job
Event Manager I
Managed events up to 2,000 guests and ensured the execution of services including but not limited to public/guest safety, cleanliness of facility, room set-up, power distribution, lighting, and air temperature.
- Led site visits and pre-event meetings with clients to discuss the flow and overview of the event and identify any areas of concern.
- Synchronized all necessary departments to ensure all set ups and activities were executed in a timely manner.
- Processed post-event summaries, invoices, and critiqued execution of event for general client service satisfaction.
- Developed reports for Risk Management in the event of patron accidents.
- Collaborated with the Group Sales Department in actively selling the venue to prospective clients by attending networking functions, conducting site visits, and creating initial proposals.
at this job
Lead Bartender/ Event Manager
- Recognized as the highest-grossing bartender on staff for five years straight.
- Organized and financed over 50 highly successful live music events.
- Managed social media strategy, branding and street teams to ensure event attendance.
- Designed event flyers, digital banners and menus.
at this job
Event Manager, Operations
- Lead weekly operations meetings with marketing, delegate recruitment, sales, editorial, and creative teams to ensure that events remained on track and stayed within budget
- Collaborated with paid event sponsors to secure project deliverables and manage client relations
- Worked with contracted venues on securing hotel rooms, room configuration, registration and meeting materials, and ordering of food and beverage and audio/visual equipment set-up
- Managed event budgets and was accountable for final invoice reconciliation, check requests, and expense allocation (actualized between 3% of forecasted budget each quarter)
- Supervised day to day warehouse activities relating to successful events.
- Promoted and sold vendor products in a manner that positively reflected Costco.
- Hire, train, schedule and coach all staff. Conducted performance appraisals, and provided disciplinary action.
- Modeled and provided excellent customer service to ensure that member service was maintained at all times.
- Collaborated with management and staff to preserve Costco partnerships.
- Participating in marketing strategy of products with the intent of improving sales through product promotion.
at this job
Collaborate with sales team to ensure that customer's needs and goals are met at each event.
- Attended weekly meetings to discuss upcoming events and current events.
- Reported directly to the assistant general manager and general manager.
- Worked closely with all departments to assure all events ran smoothly.
- Oversaw all aspects of sporting events, concerts, meetings and conventions. Utilizing the 7000 seat Arena, 3 Ballrooms, 5 Meeting rooms and 2 - 40,000 sq. ft. exhibition spaces.
- Worked closely with each client to put together floor plans, timelines and working agendas for each event.
Responsible for creating the agenda, planning and executing 2 conferences and 1 convention per year with 600-1500 attendees. Each event consists of a general session, educational seminars, cooking demonstrations, hands-on workshops, tastings, meals, and closing gala.
- Work directly with the Education Department locating and placing presenters.
- Work directly with hotel on rooming lists, VIP transportation and amenities, room set-up, Food & Beverage minimums.
- Organize Trade Show for up to 125 vendors.
- Work with local chapter planning off-site events, organizing volunteer schedule as well as locally promoting the event.
- Work closely with hotel chef on back of house prep schedule for presenters.
- Work with Communications Department on Program Guide as well as social media promotion of presenters and location of event.
- Provided events management for over 50 parties in the Metro Atlanta area
- Served as Sales Manager to oversee portfolio growth and account management
- Performed market research/lead generation using social media and innovative marketing strategies
- Closed event sales including upsell of special products, menus and décor
- Advised event staff on the selection city of Atlanta Event venues
- Partnered with 3 local boutique venues to increase revenue via cross-promotion
- Increased sales volumes on 2 of the 3 venues by %20.
- Implemented customer service improvement strategies within the consultants positions
- Provided best-in-class customer service in to all clients
Manage and coordinate events, conferences, ceremonies, and Summer camps for internal and external groups
- Work with each group individually to determine and finalize their personal event needs such as technical, room set-up, catering, housekeeping, and parking
- Develop contracts for external groups
- Determine event staffing requirements that may include professional and student staff, police and medical support
- Work within budgetary guidelines
- Promote teamwork and maintain a high level of customer service standards to guarantee a successful experience
Sales and Event Manager
Sets up details for events including pricing, food tastings, setting up floor plans, reviewing menus and timing
- Books events for different venues such as Laurita Winery, Knowlton Mansion, Glen Foerd Mansion, and Frankford Torresdale Country Club
- Directs wait staff to execute assignments according to the event
- Coordinates with various vendors to ensure minimum costs for maximum profitability
- Implements job assignments and communicates event timeline with kitchen staff
- Stages venues according to scheduled events including, but not limited to weddings and business conferences
- Manages problems if they should arise and anticipates client's desires from knowing their wishes
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.