Store Engagement Manager
Oversaw customer service for store, managing scheduling for 200 associates and analyzed salary cost versus profit. Hired and provided follow-up training for new hires. Held responsibility for community outreach, working closely with Salvation Army, YMCA, and March of Dimes. Managed store engagement, maintaining open door policy to sustain associate morale and resolve issues/complaints. Established new manager-on-duty (MOD) program, creating more positive environment for management team by breaking down specific tasks and times. Achieved breakthrough performance in customer service for "greet" status, exceeding store, district, region, and company goals of 72%.
- Accomplished goals by hiring appropriate people and following up on training.
- Achieved salary cost for previous year on goal of 13.2%, generating 13% and saving $189,000.
- Improved overall customer satisfaction score of 64 to goal of 68% for first quarter of 2012, working closely with staff on store engagement.
- Led associate engagement, including Winning Together and Outreach Community functions. Attracted and developed best associates in retail. Ensured store team obtained customer service focus.
at this job
Prepared and delivered comprehensive sales presentations for professional services within my territory
- Wrote statements of work for AT&T Wireless for revenue over $4 million annually
- Worked with AT&T team to correct Granite database circuit information to save over $1 million for unnecessary call outs
- In cooperation with multiple teams, developed Excel workbook to report on overall project completion and daily completions
- Prepared bi-weekly expense reports and completed all administrative reports for pipeline
at this job
Assigned to work in the Philippines for a year to finalize an office location and set up the office for our offshore recruiting team. This included testing and inspection of computer systems, phones, facilities, and confirming orders to be made for office equipment.
- Acted as a liaison between the U.S. executive management and our BPO partner in the Philippines.
- Ensured that the services delivered by our BPO partner conform to our Master Service Agreement.
- Recruited 95% of the offshore recruiting team.
- Planned and executed marketing events in order to promote the company and attract talent.
- Mentored and supervised our offshore recruiting team in the Philippines.
- Performed quality assurance responsibilities by making sure all paperwork coming from our Philippine office is exactly what our clients are looking for.
at this job
Communications/engagement Manager, Process Improvement
Managed and delivered communications initiatives to educate and motivate target audiences about improvement efforts (Six Sigma) in delivering value to the business.
- Selected as communication subject matter expert for 15-member team to develop Business Process Improvement future strategy with projected cost savings of $10M.
- Led and incorporated change management activities into the communications and engagement plan, resulting in a smoother transition.
- Developed an integrated internal engagement plan targeted at key global stakeholders to meet specific executive unit corporate goals.
at this job
Engagement Manager, Non-profit Vertical
Client partner to strategic digital technology clients. Cultivated C-suite presence and led solution identification and design, client negotiations and issue resolution for both digital marketing and technology services.
- Built a 3.5MM recurring annual book of business (all services revenue).
- Trusted advisor and strategist on digital marketing engagements. Developed go-to-market strategies and crafted strategic messaging to build brands across digital channels. Designed primary market research to advise marketing strategies and tactics.
- Sold and led service delivery teams for a wide range of client-facing technology services, including managed hosting, solution architecture and technology integration, .NET and Java custom development, enterprise search, content architecture, visual design, marketing and brand strategy, SEO, TV advertising, primary research and analytics.
- Pursuit leader on business development efforts - generated and qualified leads and led sales presentations.
- Structured and successfully negotiated contracts up to $1,000,000. Managed program deliverables, resourcing, timelines and budgets.
- Experience with a range of digital technology solutions, including Adobe Experience Manager, SharePoint, Oracle, Ektron.
at this job
Sr. Engagement Manager
Led large, high profile SFDC and Workday Cloud implementations. Primary relationship with customer executive team. Led discovery/BPR workshops, functional SFDC architecture, scope new work, write SOWs, direct project staff and drive new revenue.
- Led a $4.5M engagement including Salesforce.com, FinancialForce PSA and Workday financials.
- Identified and sold an additional $2m in expanded Service Cloud expansion in Q1/2012
- Direct and mentor Project Managers, delivery personnel. Avg. engagement profit margin: 51.4%
at this job
Service Desk Engagement Manager
Evaluate and support enterprise-wide project resource requirements, including personnel, software, equipment, and facilities systems and processes; provides update/improvement recommendations to management. Develop and implement policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with information system goals and company/client objectives. Strategically plan and implement software and/or system upgrades and modifications. Manage software/hardware installation, testing, and setup. Oversee staffing and information systems service desk operation activities. Liaise between business clients and IT resources.
- Supervised staff, including supervisors, in providing technical support for networked and stand- alone computer users/systems.
- Led staff in identifying, isolating, and resolving information systems products and services issues.
- Performed VPN upgrade to replace all RSA tokens with new soft token Pledge Software. Upgrade allowed for development of enhanced service desk onboarding process to issue customer accounts and self-service decimation and conduct system administration classes for desktop and service desk engineers.
- Upgraded VPN connection client for Avetail with Cisco Any connect, impacting 8K employees, 2K contingent workers, and 26 vendors.
- Led project team, including IT project manager, Global Security team, network infrastructure team, Service Desk, Service Desk Engagement team, and 26 off-site vendors.
- Conducted troubleshooting sessions with each vendor, documented KB articles, developed training course, and performed readiness review following deployment.
at this job
Managed service delivery. Lead a 9 person consulting organization.
- Exceeded all business targets: revenue, contribution, utilization and client satisfaction.
- Identified risks and issues. Initiated mitigating strategies and corrective actions. Helped the institution's IT department achieve its service requirements and performance objectives. Arranged for additional Ellucian's senior Functional and Technical Consultants to develop and optimize the institution's Advancement and Alumni departments.
- Coordinated, through the account manager, delivery of high-quality services within committed time-frames. Acted as the escalation point for all delivery issues.
- Actively participated in two contract renewals. Maintained Profit & Loses responsibility for $1.5M.
at this job
- Took over engagement manager role in early 2014 to stabilize the account and renew [company name] contract with clients.
- Manage a team of 11 associates (5 onsite and 6 offshore) on task completion, prioritization, and project proposals.
- Officially promoted in December 2014 as a result of measurable improvement in client perception and the contract being extended through 2015.
- Mentored and trained 5 new onsite members throughout 2014 and gained client's trust with their capabilities.
- Organized on-campus recruitment at Georgia Tech and Emory, including career fairs, information sessions, and interviews.
- Set up measurable goals for [company name] team to achieve over a 30-60-90 day period and conducted benchmark meetings with client managers, directors, and VPs.
at this job
- Built and nurtured [company name]’s relationship with client executives from five business areas by streamlining communication, which led to $1.5M (150%) in account growth ($500K above the planned growth)
- Developed business model for Business Analytics to service Merchandising and Marketing organizations; Collaborated with external partners to convert a starving project pipeline into healthy multi-year business
- Created value proposition and roadmap for Big Data infrastructure; Evaluated technologies and prioritized business cases to support analytics problem solving at scale; Reduced the turnaround time by 70%
- Promoted conversations to SVP and EVP levels to improve consumption of analytics and stage unique experience around the engagement; Consumption increased from less than 20% to over 90%
- Spearheaded, managed and mentored a team of 15 analysts and 4 managers; Created communication forums to induce accountability that led to increase in productivity by 100%
- Ensured unique positioning of [company name] at client organization to protect and grow its business against its key competitors (Accenture, IBM) by branding and positioning key problem solving frameworks
- Drove transformation by staying ahead of trend and leading key initiatives such as Localization, Omni-channel fulfilment, Direct Mail optimization, Customer/store segmentation, Churn, Trial and Repeat, Basket Analysis, Competitor Scraping, Fixture Productivity, Real-estate optimization & Vendor Scorecard
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.