Clinical Document Specialist
Concurrent and restrospective reviews of inpatient charts to ensure thorough documentation by physicians to reflect proper and accurate SOI/ROM scores.
- Ensure proper and accurate CC and MCC rates via query process
- Extensive interaction with physicians, case managers, and coders to ensure accurate ICD-9 code assignments.
- Assisted with RAC appeals making sure code sequencing is consistent with coding guidelines.
- Utilized PEPPER report data to improve target areas
at this job
Loan Document Specialist
Process accounts in seven daily production queues.
- Work with internal customers to ensure the documents are processed and sent for closing in a timely manner.
- Received inbound calls from both internal and external customers to answer any questions pertaining to Home Equity documents.
- Participated in multiple projects based on business needs.
at this job
Manufacturing Document Specialist
Manufacture Lawn and Garden Tools and accessories
- Documents existing and new manufacturing procedures to effectively communicate safety, quality and work content.
- Maintains document control system including, work instructions, procedures and associated databases.
- Assists in continuous improvement activities and develops and maintains resulting documents.
- Works with all manufacturing functions to optimize quality, delivery and cost.
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours