Participated in a series of business-driven sales and marketing campaigns sponsored by the bank. I also developed strategies for business growth and profitability for the bank.
- Attained branch business goals resulting in increased revenue after opening the new branch in Hicksville NY. Created a customer base that resulted in so many important new relationships as well as referrals to increase sales and productivity for the bank.
- Built and maintained high net worth client relationships like MD's and CPA's and Attorneys as well as highly prominent business customers in the community.
- Received the certificate of appreciation from the CEO of the bank for a number of times.
- Managed a team of employees and ran the daily bank operations. Performed and managed various job functions like opening and servicing of accounts, handling daily overdraft, commercial lending functions, prepared and submitted compliance reports including monthly, quarterly semi-annual and annual certifications to the senior management.
at this job
- Managed a diverse work staff of over 40 employees in daily operations.
- Monitored overall performance of center teams, ensuring goals were met and barriers to performance were addressed.
- Devised and implemented strategies to improve program performance and participation; promptly addressed performance deficiencies.
- Collaborated with operations team to ensure operation services were provided in a high quality and timely manner.
- Educated and trained employees in development, design and delivery of training for staff, while improving performance and refining systems and procedures for conducting work; effectively analyzed extensive amounts of customer and operational data.
- Utilized strong data management and computer literacy skills to manipulate large data sets on SharePoint and Siroms systems.
- Responded to applicant inquiries regarding HUD funded programs, and assisted them in the process.
- Conducted research and analysis to gain detailed insight in providing clear and credible responses to applicants and clients.
- Effectively communicated verbally, individually and in groups, with internal contacts, tenants, property owners, federal, state, and local contacts in conjunction with providing friendly and efficient customer service to the public.
at this job
- Control flight operations of customer services department.
- Control all flights operating and activities of customer services department when on duty. (including departure and arriving flights, ticketing, transfer services )
- Have a good knowledge of all airlines policy (United airlines, Asiana airlines, Emirates Airlines, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Eva air )
- Establish, develop and maintain good relationship with relevant authorities such as Customs, Immigration, Security and Representatives of Airlines.
- Collect reports and be responsible for any irregularities when on duty.
- Support other airports.
at this job
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours