Senior Content Strategist
Built Content service offering from the ground up for Internet start-up, including formulating strategy, writing/editorial processes and deliverables.
- Created website content, SEO strategies and edited websites, for projects generating revenue up to $2 million.
- Directed content and copy creation for both client and internal projects.
- Interviewed, hired and trained copywriting staff.
- Developed strategic partnerships for content generation and syndication.
- Worked with User Experience practice for client projects, to test the ease-of-use of websites. Gathered information from usability tests and focus groups.
at this job
Content Strategist and Creative Lead
Led creative project team in the ideation, design, development, launch and ongoing maintenance of award-winning consumer websites
- Used primary and secondary marketing research to refine and optimize WaltDisneyWorld.com's promotional ad unit placement strategy
- Directed design of complex experiences and interactions in support of marketing, advertising and transactional initiatives
- Managed and maintained relationships with business clients and brand stakeholders
- Collaborated with other disciplines including technology, production and product management
- Developed and maintained key deliverables including content plans/calendars, creative briefs, content indices, page inventories, metadata documentation and facet maps
at this job
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours