- Operations and Maintenance for Conoco Phillips
- Supervised crews for new construction and maintained all pipelines, roads, and pads, bladed road, built roads, drill sites and ice roads, conducted snow removal operations
- Foundation work involved the installation of driven and vibrated deep pile for drill rigs on all oil and gas pipeline foundations
- Worked with high-pressure oil and gas lines
- Operated heavy equipment including blade, dozer, and truck
at this job
- Began as a heavy equipment operator, after first month was promoted to Civil Superintendent, to operate the excavator for the deep excavations to ensure safe operation while using trench boxes.
- Conducted interviews, and facilitated new hire orientations. Supervised 7 of the 10 Hourly employees. Submitted Daily activity and Job reports. Rendered minor First Aid as needed. Help to maintain a safe work site at all times. Safety is Big with [company name]. 10 Hr. OSHA Certification
- Oversaw the installation of underground utilities and site work at the Doe Branch Waste Water Treatment in Little, Elm, total project 24 Million.
- Purchase materials and ordered rental equipment, reported labor hours for all hourly employees , monitored all work on sites, facilitate weekly and quarterly safety meetings.
- Operated heavy-equipment, for deep excavation and as needed to speed up the operation.
- Installed pipes from 2 inch up to 42 inches 34 feet deep in some cases along with Manholes.
- Make sure project stays on schedule and on budget by planning and thinking ahead.
- Assisted Sub-contractors as needed, to help get their portion of the project completed.
- My next job assignment is in a work camp 5 hours from my home, I want to stay near DFW.
at this job
Civil Superintendent, Ewing Industrial
Oversee clearing and grubbing of roads and turbine locations
- Oversee preparing of sub grade for road base
- Oversee clearing and prepping for substation pad
- Oversee installing of culverts and turn radiuses essential to turbine delivery
- Oversee the building of crane pads
- Handled all procurement
- Scheduled all deliveries
- Completed all work on time or ahead of schedule
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.