Business Management Consultant, Intern
- Collaborated with lead consultant to contribute to strategic planning and improve productivity and efficiency for company's two stage expansion project valued at 2 million USD.
- Counselled project manager to ensure that the project teams worked in accordance with the project scope and timelines at both project locations.
- Revamped company hiring policies and processes to be inline with the labor laws of the host country
- Researched and analyzed business information and local government regulations to draft and implement an employee accountability and discrimination policy.
- Steered the restructuring of company supply chain to improve productivity through the development of procedure standards that were tied to key performance indicators.
at this job
Business Management Consultant
- Highly handled and organized to balance multiple books for 10 entities.
- Month end close process with account reconciliations for all Balance Sheet and P&L accounts.
- Completed Bank Reconciliations for month end closing.
- Booked variances adjusting Journal Entries for month end closing: such as cash, prepaid, accruals, depreciation and amortization adjustments.
- Examined Financial Statements, A/R, Cash, A/P, Taxes and Notes Payable.
- Reviewed and created foot notes for monthly P & L.
- Reconciled monthly credit cards for different companies.
- Managed accounts payable for 10 companies (entering ~200 invoices and >100 checks cutting weekly).
- Maintained vendor master and 1099 status.
at this job
Healthcare Business Management Consultant
- Responsible for reviewing hospital UB-04s to determine whether the coding was accurate and if not whether there are any underpayments to the hospital according to the contracts negotiated with the insurance companies.
- Sending appeals to insurance companies for claims that have denied.
- Obtain authorization or retro-authorization for any procedures that require it.
- Correct and resubmit claims that were billed with errors.
- Use of EPIC to review medical records and claim information.
- Use of Soarian to review claim information regarding payments and denials.
at this job
Strategic Business Management Consultant
- Develop and implement organizational change execution strategies, OCM plans, and leadership alignment to minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement in change initiatives.
- Develop and implement process improvement strategies based on client business requirements and operational best practices to design business improvement strategies and approaches.
- Perform data analysis by mining information from various sources and transforming that data into actionable information.
- Manage client engagement services and solution implementations by executing best business practices by ensuring effective and efficient use of Supply Chain solution resources.
- Develop business process and change management strategies to improve operational best practices, measure key performance indicators, increasing market and industry trends performance and cost drivers.
at this job
Technology Business Management Consultant
- Worked with Apptio Implementation team to configure and design Apptio's Bill of IT, SDM, and Datalink products to meet [company name]'s functional requirements
- Implemented Apptio array of products to provide technology organization a system to manage technology costs, usage, demand, and reporting needs through a single system
- Provide transparency awareness and Apptio user training to get Analysts the data they want and need to make better, more efficient business decisions
- Use agile implementation methods as we continue transformation from legacy methods of operating to Apptio platform and reporting usage
- Monthly liaison and data transporter from Apptio to [company name]'s Financial systems for monthly journal entry, forecasting, and budget transactions
- Create [company name]'s Best Practices for using Apptio data that has been designated as 'Gold Source data' in organization
- Technology business management internal promoter of concept and how Apptio is being used to provide insight
- Understand existing [company name] requirements/processes and current design
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.