Assessed and evaluated new behavioral therapy clients and provided diagnosis.
- Assisted the families of children with individual learning programs and personalized treatment plans.
- Devised problem-solving methods, like psychotherapy, counseling, and homework assignments, to improve patients' quality of life.
- Provided therapeutic techniques by focusing on increasing language and communication skills, social skills, and daily living skills.
- Collected and maintained data to properly track patient's progress and development.
at this job
Behavioral Technician Georgetown East Elementary
Used the CSEFEL training program to design social skills lessons for the Pre-Kindergarten class.
- Instructed students on social skills and requisite learning skills.
- Developed behavior plans for students in the "Kids With Promise Program".
- Managed the behavior of students using the CPI training skills when necessary.
- Tracked behavior on the students and developed graphs to show their progress.
- Provide one-on-one client care, utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangements.
- Participate in monthly behavioral screening, observation and documentation of client.
- Make home visits with Behavioral Therapist Supervisor for potential in home clients.
at this job
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours