- Led and developed the immigration practice.
- Advised clients regarding immigration law, international law, and general business law.
- Won motion to reopen case (I-290B) and reinstated student status based on rejected I-539 petition for an international student after denial of student visa and H-1 B visa.
- Immigration counsel to employers, provided immigration advice on an ongoing basis regarding public access files, I-9 documents, hiring employees with different visa types, and consular processing abroad.
- Obtained H-1B status and amended H-1B status for employees.
- Researched issues regarding establishing a regional investment center for EB-5 visas.
- Reviewed and prepared contracts to be enforced in the USA, France, and Turkey.
at this job
- Provided support to private law firm specializing in the representation of plaintiffs in securities and ERISA class action matters
- Aided partners and associates on the analysis and drafting of complaints
- Conducted legal research pertaining to the Securities Acts of 1933 and 1934
- Participated in conferences with co-counsel concerning protocol for document review process
- Reviewed electronic documents for responsiveness and privilege
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.