Managed and supervised a staff of 70 employees in the Operational Control
- Manager of the flight planning department at JFK Airport
- Responsible for 24 KLM stations in the Western Hemisphere
- Trained and evaluated employees
- Ensured maximum cost efficiency and administrative control of expenditures
at this job
Reservation Agent /airline Manager
- Answered a multi-line phone, directed all incoming calls to other departments
- Entered all reservations for all arrivals, canceled reservations and added guest requests
- Promoted to The Airline Crew Department Head
- Entered reservations for airline crew members, setting up an arrival room list to distribute all money allowances, pre assign all rooms and created all room keys for the crew members
- Organize all arrival and departures with the airline manifest
- Organize a weekly dinner party for appreciation for all airline companies and all crew member
at this job
- Directed corporate policy and programs for aircraft appearance. Revised and updated operation manuals as necessary. Maintained timeliness for special cleaning programs. By managing these programs, I have exceeded department goals consistently.
- Proactively managed dedicated cleaning vendors to ensure standards are being met for cleaning performance and contractual obligations. Unannounced station visits were conducted to audit vendors. When vendors are unable to meet cleaning standards, participated in the RFP process for all cleaning related contracts.
- Assisted with numerous Emergency Management drills by manning the situation room or being on site for the drill. Provided feedback for process improvement
- Developed and implemented new cleaning standards for all locations by gathering information from all employee work groups involved. I conducted time studies and spoke with customers to better understand their concerns regarding cleanliness. After implementing new standards, complaints have dropped 40% YOY. Worked closely with training instructors and managers to roll out the new program
- Trained employees to do things the right way and safely. When working with vendors, I have been willing to help the staff when needed or to point out process improvement opportunities
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.