Agile Business Analyst
The Core Administrative Platform (CAP) project involved implementation of a new administrative platform to replace a 12 years old system.
- Develop business process diagrams and flows.
- Analyze current and future states and perform gap analysis.
- Gather business requirements. Elicit requirements to fill the gaps identified.
- Conduct JAD sessions with product owner, SMEs, architects, SOA developers & scrum master.
- Analyze requirement dependencies and negotiate priorities with product owner.
- Support data mapping between old and new system for Coordination of Benefits (COB) & claims data conversion.
- Identify test scenarios for claims adjudication, COB and Finance user stories.
- Work closely with QA to coordinate testing efforts.
- Train functional teams on user story writing.
- Work with Claims Adjudication, Network Provider Management, Finance, and EDI.
at this job
Scrum Master / Agile Business Analyst
- Provides leadership and mentorship as a Scrum Master on a software development project to deliver enhancements and new functionality to [company name]'s externally facing web site using the Scrum methodology. Enhancements required integration between Sharepoint and .Net web applications to provide a seamless user experience between the different web applications.
- Facilitates iteration planning meetings, lead work within individual sprints and coordinate retrospectives and demos.
- Leads daily stand ups, evaluate progress and provide support as needed on remediation of impediments to support commitments to product.
- Provides training to scrum team to ensure Agile scrum is understood and practiced from Planning to Implementation.
- Actively worked with the Product Owner and Stakeholders to monitor and prioritize product backlog on an ongoing basis to meet release timelines and value to the business.
- Works with outside organizations and business partners to coordinate cross-team dependencies in order to meet product objectives.
- Coordinates user acceptance testing each release, assisting cross functional subject matter experts with new functionality and the Scrum process.
- Gathers metrics and performs analysis to determine areas of potential improvement and implements process changes as necessary.
- Performs requirements analysis, documentation and quality assurance for each deliverable.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.