Aeronautical Engineer / Flying Qualities Engineer / Flight Test Engineer
- Programmed aerodynamic equations and plot displays for aircraft performance testing.
- Interacted with numerous organizations to prepare the aircraft for testing.
- Control Room monitoring of flying qualities, aircraft performance, and structural loads.
- Ensured that test procedures were conducted in accordance with test plans.
- Selected and assembled flight data to support analysis of flying qualities and aerodynamic performance.
- Determined flight characteristics compliance with military specifications.
at this job
Joint Strike Fighter Aeronautical Engineer (intern)
Conceptualized Cooperative Avionics Test Bed requirements development and F-35 allocation processes
- Tabulated and synchronized essential cross referencing Engineering Parts Directive Database for detail analysis
- Initiated systems installation of Advanced Aviation Systems performance for 5th generation stealth fighter
- Professional Member
- President - Established essential components for fundraising and National Glider Competition.
- Community Service Director - Coordinate community service activities that support the NUL agenda
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.