ERS Member Advocate
- Pinpoint the exact locations of members in distress using proprietary mapping systems, and other resources, while dispatching appropriate emergency service to them.
- Educate [company name] Membership regarding the benefits of their active policies
- Renew and upsell memberships
- Handle escalated membership issues as assigned from management
- Meeting and exceeding call processing time of a new Advocate of 6:30 with an average of 4:28
- Consistently meeting and exceeding [company name]'s "On the Go" call requirements with a 60% rating - 6% over the goal of 54%
- Average 10 calls per hour, 20% over the goal of 8 calls per hour.
- Consistently rated a Top 10 performer out of 250 advocates.
- Recognized by my management team for my soft skills and problem solving abilities
at this job
Family Specialist/ Advocate
- Transport clients to and from various locations including life/adult living skills, anger management classes, and gang intervention
- Daily route consisting of 50 + miles
- Responsible for submitting weekly progress reports and legal documentation regarding clients
- Provided individual and group counseling for juveniles
- In charge of monitoring client's behavior
- Worked one-on-one with clients and their families and build relationships
at this job
Pharmacy Technician Care Advocate
Serves as a liaison between the customers, pharmacists, physicians, and third party members. Works with various parties such as third party payers, providers and other pharmacies.
- Exceed departmental standards for production and quality improvement strategies, schedule adherence as well as participate in training and self-development opportunities when appropriate.
- Documents coordination of benefits and plans of care in pharmacy applications and communicates to stakeholders as needed to ensure optimal medication therapy. Partners with internal and external parties to resolve escalated issues when appropriate while acting with a sense of urgency.
- Obtains applicable financial resources, such as patient assistance and foundation grant support, to assist in covering the patient's portion of therapy. Interfaces with revenue cycle to establish payment plans, when necessary, and coordinates communication with the patient regarding patient financial responsibility.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.