Served as Temporary worker doing different assignments with several companies as needed. Assisting in Human Resource Departments, Benefits Department and in other Administrative roles.
- Processed all new hire paperwork and maintain personnel files.
- Maintained accurate attendance, vacation, and holiday records for all employees.
- Computed hours worked on a bi-weekly basis for all non-exempt employees with overtime.
- Prepared and typed all general correspondence using an acceptable business format. Employment verification and covered switchboard operation in the absence of the Receptionist.
- Created automated daily stats report that reduced inaccuracies and provided management with an important decision-making tool.
- Quickly became a trusted assistant to the office manager and earned a reputation for maintaining a positive attitude and producing high-quality work. Hired on permanently.
at this job
Clinical Administrative Support Lead
Promoted to Clinical Support Lead in Hematology and Gastrointestinal Oncology clinic to assist Practice Director in restructuring of department operations. Collaborated with Practice Director to identify issues and improve efficiency in department's operational and administrative processes.
- Oversaw group of eight clinical administrative support specialists and acted as a liaison between staff and senior leadership.
- Trained all new administrative support staff members, and provided ongoing support in the development of my team. Assisted in conducting interviews and selecting new administrative staff.
- Managed Hematology and Gastrointestinal scheduling system, working closely with other departments in order to schedule complicated protocol regimens, and treatment plans for patients.
- Met daily with Clinical Nurse Coordinator to assess patient volume, nursing and clinic resources and how to best accommodate growing clinic needs.
- Developed and maintained relationships with physicians and nurses, acting as a resource for any administrative or operational needs.
- Provided superior customer service to a diverse patient population as well as all team members and leadership staff.
- Managed inventory and ordering of department supplies.
at this job
Administrative Support Specialist
Received, screened and distributed mail, documents and other materials according to general knowledge of the work unit's operations and key personnel
- Assisted the public with understanding departmental and City's policies and procedures or laws as they related to the services being provided by the unit
- Researched information through files, records, resources and electronic media
- Scheduled rooms, meetings, trips, etc. and maintained calendars for program staff or department heads
- Prepared a wide variety of documents including correspondence, reports, memoranda; copied, collated, faxed, emailed, and distributed information in various formats
- Processed accounting, purchase and budgetary materials for the department including accounts payable and accounts receivable
at this job
Performed administrative and secretarial support functions for a large popsicle manufacturer. Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects.
- Performed office duties; managed incoming and outgoing mail, employee records, timecards, filing and logging supplies received and delivered.
- Assisted with general accounting functions to include company credit card, cash, banking and payroll.
- Oversaw the registration of incoming patients for Dental practice. Managed the completion of insurance forms and maintained clerical records.
- Assisted Dentist during examination and treatment of patients which included providing instruction in oral hygiene and providing post-operative instructions as prescribed by dentist.
- Inventoried and ordered medical supplies, scheduled appointments and assisted in employee/supervisor problem resolution.
Administrative Support Staff
Provided functional and administrative support to the Department Manager of a Customer Service Department and six Section Managers
- Maintained detailed calendars of appointment schedules for business meetings, programs, special events and travel
- Coordinate and complete travel arrangement and travel expense report
- Spearheaded projects requiring compilation, data analysis, editing and reporting
- Identified process improvements and opportunities to improve overall office efficiency
- Managed department expenses and ordering supplies
- Strengthened culture and work environment thru promotion of Multicultural Network events
at this job
Interfaced with [company name] at all levels, agents, customers, and community organizations.
- Assisted in preparation of reports and presentations using computer software programs.
- Composed and/or transcribed routine correspondence, letters, memos, and completed expense reports.
- Scheduled appointments and travel, maintained up-to-date appointment calendar, ensured that the executives were informed at all times of scheduled commitments.
- Planned and coordinated local and off-site conferences, meetings and events by arranging for airfare, facilities, transportation, lodging, equipment, materials and catering.
- Received and prioritized incoming mail and faxes, monitored email for vice presidents.
- Screened and initiated phone calls, conveyed messages, received visitors for executive staff.
- Acted as an informed source of company policies and procedures by answering questions or referring to appropriate employees for action.
- Ordered supplies and equipment, performed or arranged for maintenance of office equipment.
- Created and maintained office filing systems, served as records retention compliance coordinator.
- Utilized utmost discretion concerning confidential and company trade secret information.
Performed administrative and secretarial support functions for Clerk of the District Court. Coordinated
and managed multiple priorities and projects.
- Provided discreet secretarial and reception service for the probation office. Scheduled appointments
- Assisted with general accounting functions, maintained journals and handled A/P and A/R. Provided
- Registered incoming clients. Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in a
- Conducted client interviews to collect necessary information for registration and to assist professionals
- Oversaw all operations including all aspects of A/P and A/R. Troubleshot and resolved problems and
- Compiled, copied, sorted and filed records of office activities and business transactions.
- Processed and prepared documents, such as business and government forms and expense reports.
- Calculated costs of materials, overhead and other expenses, based on estimates, quotations and price
Greeted customers, answered questions about features, service plans and handled complaints
- Sorted and distributed incoming communication data, including faxes, letters and emails
- Created, maintained and filed all client contracts, service agreements, maintaining customer database
- Administered appointment schedule and respond to voicemails
- Performed copying, mailing, filing and typing duties as required
at this job
Administrative Support Ii/program Assistant
Reviewed and updated by typing the Land Development Ordinance Word document with amendment, approved by the City Council.
- Scanned and maintaining all documents electronically in the database for the Planning Department.
- Assisting with the Planning department monthly mailings.
- Create Excel requisitions, reviewed and approve contract payments for the [company name] and sponsor, Partners Ending Homelessness for funding to homeless agencies.
- Responsible for managing the routing and execution process for department contracts and maintaining electronic contract databases.
- Process and deposit the Planning Department fees payments and prepared monthly sales tax report.
- Viewed and approved 18 requisitions for reimbursement for homeless agencies.
at this job
Administrative Support Assistant
Handled calls and promptly forwarded them to appropriate person.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings for employees
- Responsible for making travel arrangements.
- Established, maintained, and updated files, databases, records, and other documents; developed and maintained data, and performed routine analysis and calculations.
- Create documents and spreadsheets as needed.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for various meetings.
at this job
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.