Financial Service Associate and Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Managed detail aging, computerized and manual cash batch, data entry and sale journal
- Prepared an incoming checks for the bank deposits.
- Performed a filing and maintained and organized tenants billing folders.
- Researched and allocated payments for more than 20,000 accounts in a short-deadline situation.
- Resolved clients billing issues.
- Handled accounting transactions and reconciliation tasks.
at this job
Customer Service Manager/accounts Payable and Receivable
Completed all accounts payable and receivable duties
- Communicated all information via email and phone to client and vendors.
- Packaged and shipped store orders while keeping accurate
- Quickly and effectively solved customer challenges.
- Developed a strong rapport with clients to ensure customer
- Assisted in order and data entry
at this job
Office Manager/ Administrator/ Accounts Payable and Receivable
Manage companies accounting and reporting functions, as well as processing weekly payroll for all employees
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly account activities including timely and accurate accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconciliation of all corporate accounts, cash receipts, disbursements, invoicing, and preparation of daily bank deposits
- Researched and recovered $17,000 unclaimed FL DOR credits owed since 2007.
- Establish and maintain Human Resource-Related functions, employee files, reflecting salaries, time and attendance, employee benefits, deductions, garnishments, W-2 withholdings, etc.
- Accountable for preparation and delivery of month-end closings and financial reporting activities to corporate accountant
- Responsible for contractual agreements for the operation of the company, updates, renewals, negotiations and payment schedules
- Act as liaison by maintaining open lines of communication among owner, general manager and staff. Consulting with various vendors and external support representatives.
- Create and maintain highly effective organization and filing system, resulting in easy access to critical information to streamline office functionality.
at this job
Upload Your Resume for a Free Critique
- Get personalized feedback on improving your resume to land more interviews.
- See how you resume performs in automated scanners most employers use.
- Delivered in 48 hours