Paralegal Cover Letter
Paralegals are in charge for assisting attorneys and completing legal work. Some of their duties are performing administrative duties, preparing legal documents, interviewing clients, providing quotes to clients, taking part in court procedures, and attending client meetings. A professional presentation is vital for this job.
Based on our collection of cover letter examples for Paralegals, essential qualifications for the job are:
• Excellent legal knowledge
• Research skills
• The ability to follow instructions accurately
• Confidentiality and reliability
• Initiative and self-motivation
• The ability to handle large amounts of information
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all sorts of people
• Computer proficiency and fast typing
A sample cover letter for Paralegal displaying a similar skill set is available below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Paralegal Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Maurer:
As a skilled paralegal with more than 15 years of experience drafting legal documents, performing in-depth research, and providing general administrative support, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume. I am confident that you will find my dedication and enthusiastic attitude to be of value to your firm.
My experience in providing general legal assistance has prepared me to make a significant contribution to Mahoney, Stevens, and Baker, LLC. My background includes preparing pleadings, motions, discoveries, and briefs, as well as interacting with courts and clients to facilitate streamlined legal operations. My career tenure has encompassed a variety of areas of law, including insurance defense, liability, workers’ compensation, and medical malpractice litigation.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Effectively managing legal research, document preparation, and general legal support to drive streamlined firm operations and ensure top-flight client service, satisfaction, and retention.
- Drafting deposition / trial documents, interviewing clients and witnesses, assembling trial materials and exhibits, and collecting and evaluating evidence to facilitate court proceedings and provide maximum assistance to attorneys.
- Establishing solid and trusting relationships through exceptional communication skills; utilizing superior organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills to realize first-rate results.
- Effectively balancing multiple competing tasks within high-pressure atmospheres, streamlining processes and procedures to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Attaining professional certification as a Paralegal in 2000.
With my finely honed skills in general legal support, accompanied by my core strengths in legal research, court interactions, and client service, I am well positioned to vastly exceed your expectations for this role. It will be a pleasure to offer more insight into my qualifications, and I look forward to meeting with you soon; thank you for your consideration.
Stephanie W. Carter