Office Administrator Cover Letter
Office Administrators are found in a variety of organizations completing administrative and secretarial work. Common duties of an Office Administrator include implementing office procedures, supervising junior staff, handling correspondence, maintaining filing systems, typing, taking phone calls, taking minutes, making travel arrangements, organizing meetings and events, doing paperwork, photocopying documents, and collaborating with other departments. Office Administrators may be responsible for specific projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget.
Office Administrator skills seen throughout our collection of cover letter samples include:
- Organizational skills and planning
- Presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Telephone etiquette
- Stamina and resilience
- Teamworking abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and workload prioritization
- Project management expertise
- Computer competences
Beneath is provided a sample cover letter showcasing similar Office Administrator skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Office Administrator Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Billings:
Upon learning of your posting for an Office Administrator, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As a highly organized and self-motivated professional with expertise in coordinating and overseeing office operations to maximize efficiency and productivity, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your company’s goals and objectives.
My background includes managing administrative operations and driving office efficiency within fast-paced office environments while ensuring adherence to budgets and deadlines. From preparing business correspondence and developing custom Excel- and Word-based documents to handling bookkeeping activities and maintaining equipment and supplies, I excel at prioritizing tasks, collaborating with management, and developing effective communication and organizational procedures.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Skillfully managing day-to-day office operations, communications, scheduling, database management, and special projects throughout 13-year career in office administration and support.
- Achieving reputation as a QuickBooks specialist and streamlining bookkeeping functions by implementing software systems to drive increased accounting productivity and efficiency.
- Organizing, scheduling, and facilitating regular company-wide meetings—including meetings with C-level executive staff.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks within independent, self-starting environments while providing top-level organization and communication skills and improving operational systems.
My skills in office organization, bookkeeping, and general administration have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Stacie N. Winters