HR Analyst Cover Letter
HR Analysts are responsible for recruiting company employees and monitoring human resources trends. The data provided by these professionals is also used by senior managers to make informed business decisions. Typical job duties of an HR Analyst are screening potential employees, hiring staff, creating assessments for current and potential employees, presenting performance evaluations, implementing human resources practices and policies, identifying training needs, and supporting management with business decisions.
A well-written cover letter example for HR Analyst usually focuses on skills and aptitudes like:
- Human resources expertise
- Analytical thinking
- Business acumen and creativity
- Organizational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Deadline orientation
- Time management
- Computer competences
- Being able to work under pressure
Below is provided a cover letter sample showcasing comparable job skills and abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Analyst Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Barber:
When I learned of your need for an experienced HR Analyst to join your team at Rockaway, Inc., I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With my experience in HR data compilation and analysis coupled with my proven ability to successfully manage operations and staff, I am confident in my ability to significantly benefit your organization in this capacity.
From assessing trends/opportunities and implementing organizational procedures and systems to building solid relationships and developing and leading internal programs, I excel at providing comprehensive analytical leadership and support to drive HR initiatives and overall corporate success. My ability to interface across levels and functions to drive policy development and enhance productivity and efficiency—along with excellent problem solving and administration skills—prepares me to thrive in this challenging position.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Thriving for the past 13 years in HR positions, including most recent 8-year position as an HR Analyst with Tyco, Ltd. in Houston.
- Evaluating, implementing, structuring, and administering HR programs relating to personnel training, compliance, compensation, promotions and disciplinary actions, policy evolution, and records management, while advising senior management and executing both short- and long-term program strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Negotiating a more cost-effective contract with long-term-care benefit provider, providing reduced overall costs (~22%) to participants.
- Analyzing expenses pertaining to personnel allocation and implementing a new Benefits On-Boarding Program to reduce manpower hours for already-restrained policy group.
- Developing and implementing tracking systems and operating procedures to stimulate high levels of departmental efficiency and productivity.
- Utilizing superior leadership, issue resolution, mentoring, and motivational skills to propel programs and staff to peak results.
With my analytical HR and management experience as well as my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
William L. Kuebler