Flight Attendant Cover Letter
Flight Attendants make passengers feel comfortable during flights and see to their safety. Essential duties of these professionals are serving refreshments, performing safety demonstrations, helping passengers to their seats, offering blankets and sleep masks, answering to passenger requests, and cultivating the relationship between the airline and its customers. They play a vital role during emergency situations by reporting to crew, providing directions, performing first aid, and guiding passengers towards emergency exits.
A sample cover letter for Flight Attendants showcases the following abilities:
- The ability to remain calms during emergencies and stressful situations
- Excellent health and fitness
- A clear speaking voice
- Decision making and tact
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages
- A professional appearance and the ability to reach overhead bins
A cover letter example displaying similar Flight Attendant requirements is available below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Flight Attendant Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Smith:
Upon learning of your posting for a Flight Attendant, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. With my enthusiasm and professionalism, along with my dedication to providing excellent customer service throughout my 10+ years of experience, I am confident that I would quickly become a valuable member of your team.
My background lies in understanding customer needs and providing superior client travel experiences. Backed by my strong inner motivation and my ability to collaborate with peers and management teams, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and relationship-building capabilities while achieving unparalleled customer service and satisfaction.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Communicating directly with a wide variety of customers and personalities and providing outstanding customer service to ensure repeat airline business.
- Listening to customer concerns and needs and offering timely and professional responses for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, customer-facing environments.
With my proven commitment to building strong customer relationships, I am excited to offer my record of excellent service to your team at Friendly Skies. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Virginia J. Batlen