Executive Personal Assistant Cover Letter
Executive Personal Assistants deliver crucial administrative support to senior managers and corporate executives. They handle a wide variety of operational functions encompassing financial tasks, scheduling, travel, and office management to improve efficiency and productivity while enabling executives to focus their energies on high-level responsibilities.
Successful cover letters for Executive Personal Assistants reveal the following skills and attributes to be helpful to mention:
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Travel arrangements/expenses
- Bookkeeping and financial management
- Customer/client service
- Correspondence and conference calls
- Meeting and event coordination
- Project management
- Board/stakeholder relations
What follows is a sample cover letter for an Executive Personal Assistant reflecting comparable qualifications and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Executive Personal Assistant Resume Samples.
- Overseeing all executive administrative support functions for the President and CEO of Schillinger Solutions and Capstone Manufacturing, respectively, including scheduling, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, correspondence, reporting, filing systems, and special event/project oversight.
- Liaising between the CEOs and senior executives, board members, shareholders, middle management, and staff, helping to maintain open lines of communication and fortify consensus building.
- Handling complex financial matters, including personal checkbook management, bill payments, invoice preparation, travel expenses, and reconciliation.
- Interacting professionally and effectively with high-net-value clients, both in person and via email and phone.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while providing top-level organization and communication skills and improving operational systems.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of administrative and operational support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at McCalley-Cooper. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Alisha V. Bloom