Customer Representative Cover Letter
Customer Representatives provide support to company clients using various communication means, such as email, phone, or chat. They often represent the first line of contact between a company and its clients and having a professional attitude is essential for this role. Specific job duties of a Customer Representative include: answering to incoming calls, opening customer accounts, answering to inquiries, updating account information, identifying technical problems, providing solutions, and generating sales leads.
A successful candidate for this job should be able to demonstrate the following skills throughout their cover letters:
- Customer service orientation
- Good knowledge of company products and services
- Stamina and resilience to stress
- Telephone etiquette
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good listening skills
- Selling skills
- Computer competences
Comparable Customer Representative abilities are visible in the sample cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Representative Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Prince:
When I learned of your opening for a new Customer Representative, I was eager to submit the enclosed resume for your review. With my enthusiasm and professionalism, coupled with my dedication to providing outstanding customer service, I am confident in my ability to be a valuable asset to your team.
My background includes more than seven years of experience assessing and understanding customer needs and facilitating optimal customer experiences. Backed by my superior work ethic, my reliable nature, and my ability to work effectively with both coworkers and supervisors, I excel at providing superior organizational and relationship-building capabilities and achieving exceptional customer satisfaction and retention.
Some highlights of my experience include:
- Communicating directly with a wide variety of customers and personalities and facilitating optimal customer experiences to ensure high levels of repeat and referral business in customer service roles with Quarry Media and INT Technologies.
- Assessing customer queries, concerns, and needs and providing timely and professional responses for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Earning multiple “Employee of the Month” awards for dedication, attendance record, and customer service excellence; regularly praised by customers for superb level of service and support.
- Balancing multiple tasks within fast-paced, deadline-driven, and customer-facing environments.
With my proven commitment to building strong customer relationships, I am prepared to extend my record of excellent service to your team at MainLine Solutions. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Joyce I. Proctor