College Recruiter Cover Letter
College Recruiters travel to high schools, college fairs and other recruitment events to speak with prospective students, deliver impactful marketing presentations and explain a school’s benefits and offerings to persuade students to attend and increase college awareness and enrollment. A keen focus on meeting or surpassing admissions goals is always top of mind for a College Recruiter. Outstanding public speaking, presentation and interpersonal talents are strongly recommended for success in this position.
Many College Recruiter cover letters mention some of the following core skills.
- Presentation development and delivery
- Campus visits and student meetings
- Lead/pipeline development and management
- Sales and marketing strategies
- College fairs and recruitment events
- Student interviews and acceptance
- PR/student relations/public speaking
- Program support and growth
- Relationship building/management
What follows is a sample cover letter including similar abilities, experience and credentials.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive College Recruiter Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Richardson:
Upon learning of your search for a College Recruiter, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic and motivated professional with experience in sales and marketing, a solid background in various academic environments, and a commitment to achieving organizational goals, I would be a valuable asset to your team in this role.
With strong inner motivation and superior organization talents, I excel at implementing recruitment strategies, meeting, or exceeding, admissions goals, and connecting with a broad range of individuals to drive school interest and enrollment. Furthermore, my background in driving marketing initiatives, establishing beneficial relationships, and leveraging outstanding communication and presentation skills is certain to make me an immediate asset to your recruiting team.
Highlights of my qualifications include the following:
- More than seven years of recruitment experience with Bronwyn Stevens College, where I created and led college marketing presentations, represented the college at various college fairs, facilitating on-campus visits and admissions meetings and conducted potential student interviews.
- Played a pivotal role in increasing enrollment in 2015 by 14%, 2016 by 23%, and 2017 by 31%.
- Cultivated and produced clear, targeted messaging, including PR and student relations information, to measurably increase the marketable value of Bronwyn Stevens.
- Traveled throughout the country to recruit high school seniors and transfer students for a diverse range of academic programs.
- Developed an extensive recruitment pipeline through referral campaigns, marketing strategies, and lead sourcing.
- Outstanding research, public speaking, and interpersonal abilities; superior written and verbal communication skills.
With my strong background and my demonstrated commitment to achieving college recruitment goals, I am well prepared to extend my record of service to your team at Rose City College. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Roberta C. Caudill