Chiropractic Assistant Cover Letter
Chiropractic Assistants provide support to physicians with office management and patient communication. A typical resume for Chiropractic Assistant mentions the following duties: greeting patients and collecting medical information, completing patient charts, taking phone calls, organizing doctor schedules, filing papers, ordering office supplies, tracking insurance claims, maintaining the examination room clean and organized, doing patient orientation, answering to questions, and assisting doctors with basic treatments and techniques.
Successful cover letter samples for Chiropractic Assistant mention the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Being able to interact with young patients
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of the chiropractic field
- Organization and planning
- Good physical condition
- Computer competences
- Customer service orientation
Comparable skills and experience are visible in the example cover letter provided right below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Chiropractic Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Patterson:
Upon learning of your search for a new Chiropractic Assistant to join your team at Bay View Chiropractic, I was eager to submit my resume for your review. My experience assisting chiropractors in treatment application—as well as my proven talents in administrative coordination and leadership—give me confidence in my ability to significantly benefit your practice.
From documenting patient conditions/progress and scheduling appointments to cleaning equipment and handling billing tasks, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. My ability to quickly connect with individuals and build trusting relationships, along with my strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills, prepare me to thrive in this challenging position.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Providing assistance to a team of four chiropractors, helping practitioners and clients in the areas of functional mobility, range and strengthening, and treatment plan coordination/modification.
- Monitoring patients’ progress and compiling patient responses throughout the course of the treatments to inform chiropractors and facilitate optimal client improvement.
- Maintaining, cleaning, and organizing equipment and props to ensure good working order and sanitary conditions.
- Handling front desk activities while promoting an organized and efficient office environment.
- Demonstrating superior time management and communication abilities while interacting compassionately and courteously with clients.
With my previous experience in chiropractic assistance, complemented by my dedication to providing comprehensive support to enable outstanding client care, I believe I could quickly outperform your expectations for this role. The chance to discuss the position in further detail would be appreciated.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Peggy F. Jiang