Casino Dealer Cover Letter
Casino Dealers facilitate the playing and distribution of winnings for card and table games at casinos. Work activities include integrating new players without disturbing the pace of play, keeping track of player bets, distributing cards and other game pieces depending on the specific game, analyzing player behavior to deter cheating and distributing winnings accurately.
Our collection of Casino Dealer resumes highlight the following skills and qualifications.
- Completion of relevant vocational school
- High level of attentiveness
- Customer service skills
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye coordination
Below is a sample Casino Dealer cover letter that highlights some of these skills and accomplishments.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Casino Dealer Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Brady,
Upon learning of your need for a Casino Dealer, I have decided to submit my resume for consideration. As an enthusiastic and personable Casino Dealer with 12 years of experience dealing virtually every casino game, I think I’d be a perfect fit for your organization.
My professional experience includes creating a positive and fun environment for players while keeping track of the wagers and watching for cheaters. I’ve worked every card and table game during my time at Longhorn Casino, and I think I have all the skills necessary to make a positive impact at Rising Sun Casino.
Below are some of my most relevant skills and accomplishments:
- Completed employer-sponsored dealer school
- Facilitated card and table games such as craps, roulette, blackjack, Texas hold ‘em and three-card poker
- Deterred a serial cheater at blackjack table and gave a tip that led to his eventual capture and banishment
- Earned repeat business for my employer by constantly providing a fun and exciting gaming environment
In addition to these accomplishments, I think my 12 years of experience handling the fast-paced nature of a casino floor is what separates me from the competition. If you want to learn more in an interview, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your consideration.
Alexis M. Sanchez