Butler Cover Letter
Butlers are employed by affluent families or hotels and are mainly responsible for household management. Common work activities of a Butler include handling appointments and schedules, supervising wardrobe, overseeing table service, taking care of valuable objects, coordinating staff, and making travel arrangements.
Based on our review of cover letters, essential skills for a Butler to demonstrate in a cover letter include:
- Good communication abilities
- Computer literacy
- Attention to details
- Service experience
- Butler or other specialized training certificate
Scroll down to read an example Butler cover letter that shows these skills and more.
Dear Ms. Scriven,
I am writing to submit my resume for the open position of Butler. With over 15 years of experience in service and hospitality, including 7 years as an in-home Butler, I have the skills needed to provide top-notch service in this position.
In my previous work experience, I have provided cooking, housekeeping and home management services to different clients ranging from families to hotels. I have always provided excellent customer services to clients, proactively anticipating their needs and offering solutions.
Some of my skills and career highlights include:
- Answering queries and resolve concerns of the guests and clients.
- Managing food service, room service and cleanliness tasks.
- Supervising teams of up to 10 housekeeping and kitchen staff members to ensure smooth and efficient running of house.
- Achieving employee of the year award 4 times for providing excellent guest services.
- Variety of service-related certificates and training.
Having spent 15 years in the field of hospitality, I know I can meet up the requirements and responsibilities of this position. I offer highly attentive service and my best knowledge to your guests and can assist them for any information or services they may require. I am available for a personal interview to discuss my past experience and future goals and also learn more about the position. Thank you for considering me.
Jonathon H. Blaycock