Auditor Cover Letter
Auditors review company records to determine their legality and validity. Typical Auditor duties include checking and analyzing data, determining financial risk, checking company accounts, making sure assets are safeguarded, generating reports, making recommendations, presenting findings to managerial staff, travelling to various sites, conducting interviews, identifying new opportunities, and communicating with stakeholders. Auditors can be internal or external – they can be employees of the company they’re auditing or they can be outsourced.
Our collection of cover letter samples for Auditor showcases the following desirable qualifications:
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Analytical thinking
- Working independently or as part of a team
- Business processes understanding
- Decision-making and sound judgment
- Reporting skills
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and time management
- Adapting to changes
Comparable Auditor skills can be consulted in the cover letter example provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Auditor Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Ornelaz:
When I learned of Topaz’s need for an experienced Auditor, I felt compelled to submit the enclosed resume. As an experienced auditing manager with more than 11 years of experience directing all facets of financial audits, I am well positioned to exceed your expectations for this role.
From analyzing financial and tax reports to analyzing statements to ensure regulatory compliance, I excel in strategically leading all aspects of auditing and accounting operations to mitigate risk/loss. My additional success in driving teams to top performance levels—along with my dedication to boosting the bottom line—prepares me to make a significant impact on your organization.
Consider the following highlights of my experience:
- Accurately and expeditiously performing financial statement analyses, compliance audits, data mining, and report preparation.
- Driving all aspects of audit engagements and preparing audit plans by developing key risk assessment models.
- Suggesting and implementing improved and highly efficient policies, procedures, and controls designed to maximize profitability and accuracy.
- Excelling within time-sensitive, fast-paced atmospheres while resolving issues and motivating teams to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
With my experience in performing general auditing operations, combined with my inherent leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service within your company. I look forward to discussing the position with you in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Helen E. Newell