Apprentice Cover Letter
Apprentices are entry-level workers learning how to do a certain job under the guidance of a mentor or a senior employee. Apprenticeships are available in multiple trades and professions. Unlike students, Apprentices are paid for the training period, up to 60 percent of the full salary of a skilled employee. Apprentice main responsibilities are: learning aspects of their trade, adhering to safety guidelines and rules established by the employee, completing classroom training, and doing homework after hours.
Employers select cover letters highlighting the following skills and qualifications:
- Technical skills
- A good academic record
- The willingness to learn
- The ability to follow instructions
- Attention to safety
- Details orientation and accuracy
- Computer competences
- Effective communication
- Time management
The Apprentice example cover letter displayed below mentions relevant abilities for the job.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Apprentice Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Lopez:
When I learned of your search for an Apprentice to join your business, I felt compelled to submit the enclosed resume. As an emerging and skilled professional with education and training in servicing, repairing, modifying, and maintaining electrical equipment, I am confident that I would gain a breadth of hands-on knowledge and quickly become a valuable asset to you.
With formal training in comprehensive electrical subjects and equipment, my complementary practicum experience is certain to render me an asset to your business. I possess real-world experience in installing, inspecting, and repairing electrical circuits, equipment, and devices to ensure full operational readiness. With a solid commitment to pursuing a longstanding career as an electrician, I am eager to learn from a knowledgeable specialist such as yourself to acquire a thorough skill set and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualifications for this position:
- Completing rigorous formal training to achieve certification as an electrician; diagnosing and re-establishing electrical equipment to preserve system integrity and performing comprehensive preventative maintenance on a range of electrical equipment and devices.
- Sharp knowledge of safety compliance and assessment, technical proficiency, and project documentation.
- Proven ability to meticulously follow instructions and maintain an unwavering attention to details while ensuring top-level professionalism and dedication to project success.
- Demonstration of outstanding communication, time management, and organization skills.
With my training and experience in electrical system support and service, I am well prepared to support your business and gain a tremendous amount of hands-on experience as your new Apprentice. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Gerald A. Campbell