Air Hostess Cover Letter
Air Hostesses, also known as Flight Attendants, are responsible for creating a relaxing and enjoying in-flight experience for airline customers. Typical work activities include demonstrating safety procedures to passengers, ensuring all doors, luggage, and passengers are secured before takeoff, distributing snacks and beverages to customers, taking customer’s trash before landing and matching payments received with items sold after the plane lands.
The following are some skills and qualifications typically found on Air Hostess cover letters.
- Federal Aviation Administration certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong memory
- Ability to maintain an upbeat demeanor for long periods of time
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management skills
- Ability to stay calm in an emergency
- Physically fit
- Organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Below is a sample Air Hostess cover letter that highlights these skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Air Hostess Resume Samples.