Administrative Coordinator Cover Letter
Administrative Coordinators work in office settings and implement various administrative projects. Responsibilities vary depending on the organization employing these professionals, but usually include: implementing reporting procedures, finding ways to reduce costs, guiding the administrative staff, writing administrative policies, solving technical and administrative problems, preparing written documentation, and maintaining databases. Constant knowledge update is required of these employees in order to perform their job at high standards.
Those interested in an Administrative Coordinator position should be able to highlight the following abilities:
- Office operations experience
- Research skills
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of relevant software
- Supervisory skills
- Database management competences
- Effective communication and teamwork
- Multitasking and time management
- Customer service orientation
Beneath is provided a sample cover letter highlighting comparable Administrative Coordinator qualities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Administrative Coordinator Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Caldwell:
Upon learning of your need for a new Administrative Coordinator, I eagerly decided to submit my resume for your review. As a skilled administrative professional with comprehensive experience coordinating office operations and performing detailed administrative support functions, I am confident that I would be a strong asset to your team.
My background in managing office equipment and communications systems, developing office policies, and coordinating meetings and special events has prepared me to greatly and positively impact your organization. With my insightful ability to stimulate effective organizational procedures, I excel at managing projects, overseeing phone and filing systems, and providing exceptional service while partnering with all levels of management to support corporate objectives.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Expertly performing a variety of administrative operations, including document processing, correspondence, phone support, calendar maintenance, report generation, database management, and scheduling.
- Dedication to providing outstanding administrative and project support in deadline-driven environments while streamlining operations and facilitating organizational success.
- Achieving business-development efforts and facilitating communication between multiple departments for maximum efficiency.
- Performing numerous, competing tasks while optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity.
My skills in general office administration have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Brandon E. Lewis