Accounts Receivable Clerk Cover Letter
An Accounts Receivable Clerk works with the money that comes into a company, billing and processing invoices. Some primary responsibilities associated with this position include printing monthly statements, sending out invoices, handling customer calls regarding their accounts receivable status, and processing credit cards.
Based on our review of successful Accounts Receivable Clerk Cover Letters, strong candidates demonstrate the following skills and attributes in their cover letters:
- Bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Strong math skills
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of relevant software
- Effective communication
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Data entry skills
Scroll down to see an example cover letter highlighting comparable Accounts Receivable abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Accounts Receivable Clerk Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Rutherford:
When I read your posting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk, I was excited to submit my resume for your review. With four years of experience in accounts receivable and collections—along with my proven skills in time management, communication, and customer service—I feel confident that I would significantly benefit Creative Customs in this role.
My background includes experience sending customer invoices, processing payments, identifying past-due accounts, and resolving general billing issues and concerns while ensuring a superior level of customer service. With a strong foundation in customer account review and collection, my problem-solving and interpersonal talents will enable me to excel as your next Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Highlights of my background include:
- Ensuring billing operational efficiency and accuracy as a Accounts Receivable Clerk for SharpPoint Services, skillfully analyzing and handling invoices, payments, and financial records while responding to and quickly resolving customer billing inquiries.
- Managing accounts Receivable for over 60 client accounts, monitoring for non- payment and delayed payment.
- Performing follow up calls on past due accounts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintained meticulous accounts receivable customer files.
With my solid experience in accounts receivable and collections, coupled with keen financial acumen and dedication to quality customer service, I am confident that I could quickly exceed your expectations in this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Angela S. Cox