Scheduler Cover Letter
Schedulers work in a variety of industries and their role is similar to the one of logisticians. These employees make it possible for company operations to run on time and to ensure customer satisfaction. Examples of Scheduler duties include: monitoring inbound and outbound shipments, organizing transportation, creating schedules and making sure they are being followed, coordinating other workers, maintaining records, and ensuring a sufficient number of workers at any time.
A successful cover letter sample for Scheduler usually mentions the following job assets:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management
- Being able to work under pressure
- Deadline orientation
- Effective communication
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Knowledge of company operations
The example cover letter provided below highlights comparable skills and qualifications required to a Scheduler.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Scheduler Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Tremblay:
Upon learning of your posting for a new Scheduler to join your team at Everson Medical Center, I hurried to submit my resume for your consideration. As an organized and efficient professional with a variety of administrative and logistical support experience in busy medical offices, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your facility’s goals and objectives.
My background includes more than six years of excellent experience with Providence & Riverside Medical Center, performing diverse administrative and patient support tasks for the radiology department to facilitate the achievement of organizational goals. With my superior interpersonal and organizational talents, I excel at connecting quickly with patients to ascertain their needs, verify information, and ensure quality service.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Successfully scheduling more than 475 appointments per month for biopsies, mammograms, MRIs, CT scans, and ultrasound screenings.
- Verifying insurance coverage and billing/demographic information in accordance with provider rules and guidelines, entering patient/insurance information into electronic records system, and completing registration process in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proactively tackling other duties as needed to ensure smooth department operations and administration.
- Earning an Associate’s degree in Health Administration from Rhode Island City College.
- Demonstrating a steadfast commitment to providing outstanding support within fast-paced, patient-facing environments.
As you will note, my skills in scheduling, organization, and general administration—along with my dynamic collaborative abilities and my positive attitude and work ethic—position me to excel in this role. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Moira S. Prater